Admin Complaint.

Kuma

Admin(s) Key: Dsdiy

Your ckey (Byond username): Fishytheflopping
Your Discord name (if applicable): Shoob#2320

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 17/01/2023

ROUND ID: 34279

Nature of complaint: Abuse of power.

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Admin warns me for breaking a rule, I respond a bit rudely, I get banned

Full description of events:

I was a xenomorph and I attack somebody at arrivals who just spawned in, need to note that I didn't know they just spawned in, I saw them by some lockers at arrivals alone so I attacked them. I get talked at by the admin which is fair enough not complaining about that, although they asked me to respond so they can insure I understood. I respond with "." Due to the fact I am in no mood to talk to anybody, as evident when they keep going on saying "Do you understand?" 3 times at me. Then I inform them of their message and said there informing them of what they had said and to leave it, I then had informed them that I had responded and that they can ensure I understood. I then get met with a ban with, they then say at the bottom I have a "bad history." my worst offence on the server is that I was afk as HOS for 20 minutes which has been corrected and maybe a few times when I've said lol or btw, that can hardly be considered a bad history, I have been met with a until appeal ban for being a bit snippy with a mod. This in my personal opinion is abuse from one of your mods, they could have done anything else but yet they ban me for it. Not a 12h ban or cluwned me or anything of that sort, no a perma ban.

Edited by Kuma
I needed to add a photo
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to write this admin complaint.

I'll cut to the chase, I personally don't have all the time in the world to put up with petty attitudes; I don't expect my game admins to either. Take this as a life lesson in interpersonal skills, if somebody asks you something and you give the most low effort response possible, that's a direct indication that you do not care and don't respect the other person in the conversation (whether that was your intention or not :)).

The admin in question was doing their job by reaching out to you when you broke a rule and you were rude to them. The evidence provided doesn't suggest this was an abuse of power, this was a reasonable Rule 6 rule break which turned into a Rule 0 ban. Consider this admin complaint resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use