remove totcling

Rurik

why the fuck is this still a thing, if a cling wants tot gear let them earn it by killing a tot, not hogging two roles at once

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • fastparrot 1

You made this post in response to the round where a clingtot decimated all of a security and a malf AI gone nuclear, forcing an unrecallable shuttle 40 minutes in.

So yeah I agree, remove clingtot.

• Like 2

Totcling is based though.

Seriously nothing wrong with it if it goes stealth like its probably supposed to... right? Who would ever want to go super loud with gear able to wipe the floor with anyone ever? Oh yeah.. right..

Why is totcling a thing again?

14 hours ago, RangerYote said:

You made this post in response to the round where a clingtot decimated all of a security and a malf AI gone nuclear, forcing an unrecallable shuttle 40 minutes in.

So yeah I agree, remove clingtot.

yea i was the totcling this round. it wasn't fun for me either - there was no challenge, the only thing i feared was the other cling, and even then i had better gear than them. i was effectively immortal, which is 0 fun for anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

honestly if changlings are ever to be buffed to stand alone as an antagonist in their own right, clingtot will inevitably have to go anyway, especally now we've moved past stun combat and changlings actually don't have to worry about immedate stunlock in melee before they can crit the secoff batoning them. moreso their stun resist actually does anything now.

trust me, a changling with an agent ID is, very very powerful. one with a dsword or literally just a chainsaw is a curbstomp and that was just old balance, new balance with say... a chainsaw and its complete 100% stun resistance plus gibbing plus damage reduction on top of fleshmend, immortality and unstrippable armor that needs a saw to remove is just proof the two don't work together as conventionally rolled antagonists anymore, at least barring hijacks.

to be honest, with the old meta

I've always been on edge that clingtots used to be usually the only changlings that stood a chance in a round. But now its viable just as a ling to do so anyway.

Edited by Shadowradar1212

39 minutes ago, Shadowradar1212 said:

honestly if changlings are ever to be buffed to stand alone as an antagonist in their own right, clingtot will inevitably have to go anyway, especally now we've moved past stun combat and changlings actually don't have to worry about immedate stunlock in melee before they can crit the secoff batoning them. moreso their stun resist actually does anything now.

trust me, a changling with an agent ID is, very very powerful. one with a dsword or literally just a chainsaw is a curbstomp and that was just old balance, new balance with say... a chainsaw and its complete 100% stun resistance plus gibbing plus damage reduction on top of fleshmend, immortality and unstrippable armor that needs a saw to remove is just proof the two don't work together as conventionally rolled antagonists anymore, at least barring hijacks.

to be honest, with the old meta

I've always been on edge that clingtots used to be usually the only changlings that stood a chance in a round. But now its viable just as a ling to do so anyway.

Good news then, the PR to remove them went through a few weeks ago :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use