Topic about Xenomorphs.

Venuska1117

Yes i write this post, because i played round where xeno larva got sick, and queen with 3 other subordinates got "dizziness" disease, what just make hunt annoying, because run fast + dizziness make it impossible to catch someone, its so dumb that xenomorph "the ultimate hunter" just get sick on cold. (how ironic)

And second thing is, there should be penality for implanting xeno organs in your body, its kinda dumb when you have xeno round and someone get xeno organs, they can easy spy or even get protection against xenos by implanting xeno organs (it break game in early stages when nest is small and you can't protect very well, on top of that your every move is explosed)

Yes i am mad on this two factors, for example, terror spiders have better, they dont get spy on by some dumb organ implant and don't get sick.

Edited by Venuska1117

“A perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. I admire its purity. A survivor. Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.”

Proceeds to get dunked on by a spinny virus. Lol. Lmao even. 

• Thanks 1

i have nothing against making disease for xenos, but i would like it, if you need like xeno blood to create virus at virology what is specially for xenos, it would be good after xeno expand dramatically, because get mid-round xeno roll, where you are sick as larva on dizziness kinda dumb...

and about organs implant penality, for example installing xeno note would make you undestand xenos, talk xenos and hivemind, but you "lose" understanding of common galactic, and when it talk galactic common, you understand it as very drunk person where you can't understand words he say, but still can use PDA to communicate or piece of paper.

Implanting reproductive xenos organs (the ones what make weeds and xeno eggs) should make person with it is "biohazard" and need be killed without mercy.

Edited by Venuska1117

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use