Estimated 5 days remaining

Priority indeviduals detected onboard: 3

Opening Escape Pod doors...

Done

Sending Emergency Distress beacon...

Done

=========================

Administrator Notes:

Fuck, it seems the station's been hit by some type of Ion storm or EMP. Ehat ever it was, it's fried the Primary power and Secondary systems aren't powering on. I seem to be doing fine somehow even though I am robotic in nature. Emergency Power will work for the moment but I fear that Chicako may not be able to stay aboard for the period of time it'll take for NT Engineers to arrive to fix the issue. Best to send him down to Boron II, Better chance of survival down on the ground. Just in case, I've sent him down with Runtime and two disks containing a copy of Me and a copy of PURPLE. Now I just need to worry about my systems and the power left in the station.

Back up PLATINUM models have been booted up on each station, they should be able communicate with each other on a very basic level. At this rate they're just like the PURPLE units. Either way, it seems I may have to go offline for a while, NT be damned, if they need me, they'll send their techs, I'm sure of it. Lets just hope thats relatively soon.

-PLATINUM Beta Station AI

=========================

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use