Hello, I'm Henka Crillan!

Henka

Hello fellow Nanostraten employees, I'm Henka Crillan.

Inventor of the HENKA Borg models and software, I know my way around constructing cyborgs and mechs. 

Currently, I'm making my way to becoming an IPC to maximize my productivity. I can just imagine it: no sickness, sleep, food, I could tinker all I want...

Sorry, getting off topic. I started my career as a humble janitor, slowly working my way up the corporate ladder to bartender, cargo worker, and now roboticist. I still do the odd bit of work as a cargo technician, but I much prefer working with Borgs.

Some of my more common HENKA models are often Janiborgs and Engiborgs, although I remember one went as a bartender? Eh, that model had a few screws loose.

One of the greatest inventions I managed to come up, was probably the ability for HENKA models to transfer their conscious to a pAI. When facing imminate destruction or termination, the Borg's code scrambles and uploads its "brain" to the cloud. So when called, it can continue existing out of its body. Still a few kinks in it, like memory loss and the odd bit of murderous intentions... but I'll fix it at some point.

That's basically it. I look forward to meeting you aboard the stations!

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use