Ban appeal page not working

Konstantinshaman

Hi so I think I was banned for either by mistake or confusion yesterday. 

On the shuttle there was a sec officer shooting people through the window and he shot me multiple times. So in response because they armed the crew i shot back in self defense. I was in no way trying to do any sort of shuttle grief. Now because the unban request page doesnt work ill post here instead. 

IC NAME: Konstantin Valischev

CKEY: anprimshaman

DATE OF BAN: 2022-10-15 06:09:52

ROUND ID: (Round 33145)
DURATION OF BAN: Perma

ADMIN BYOND KEY: @Esenno

REASON FOR BAN: Shuttle grief. Shooting a sec officer on the shuttle before it docked.

YOUR APPEAL: Again In no way was i trying to do any sort of griefing I simply got shot by a sec officer multiple times and in response I shot back trying to protect the rest of the shuttle which was also getting shot at. I guess next time instead of intervening ill simply tell the admin about it, I thought he was a traitor or something. I wasnt really thinking that I was self antaging in that situation. No harm or griefing was meant to be done. Sorry for this whole thing, I think its more of a misunderstanding than anything. Clowns go HoNK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use