Universe Reality Disorder [event for other events]

Venuska1117

Title of Event: Unitverse Reality Disorder

The Idea: I got this event idea, when i saw event suggestions, with some didnt "make trough", and this event is specially created to place in it ANY type of event what is not good with lore (like skeleton gang event suggestion, it can be used in this event, because in this event, when SM explode everything stop make sense).

Oryginally i got this inspiration from people blowing up SM and don't have concequences of it other than radiation and big hole in station, now it bring risk, and antagonist who did it is not safe from concequences.

How to trigger: "Universe Reality Disorder" (URD in short) event is only triggered when SM crystal explode.
Process of event: SM explosion will create "Universe Reality Disorder" event, this event can trigger 1 of 3 different "power" levels of URD event.

Small Explanation of "Power" levels: After SM explode, you have levels of events, and they have different % to occur depending how many players are on server and its split to 3 levels of power "Low", "Medium", "High". 

The Risk levels:

Low Risk URD - There can be given all small risk events like: players look is randomly changed, animals become randomly big or small or other small events what don't make strong changes on station or too much chaos just 'strange' moments.

Medium Risk URD - On this level it can become more serious, you can add any event here like (the above said) skeleton gang event, random person become atagonist and antagonist can become normal person, in most cases it create chaos.

High Risk URD - My favorite level of risk, because it can create whole new scenerios and touch whole station in most cases, it can create absurd event like 50% people become clowns and 50% other people mimes, and they got objective to fight with each other, and "superior" (mime or clown) and when lets say, all clowns die, round end, this is only one of my event suggestion, you can give here any other big scale event what can "change" gameplay even dumb ones like all "flesh" races become IPC's and IPC's become in flesh, creativity depend on person.

Events caused by URD don't need to be negative, they can be funny, strange and even possitive ones.

The Chances any%:

30< | When less than 30 players, URD chances:
Low:75% | Medium:20% | High:5%
30-50 | URD chances: Low: 65% | Medium: 25% | High: 10%
50-70 | URD chances: Low: 50% | Medium: 35% | High: 15%
70-100+ | URD chances: Low: 33% | Medium: 33% | High: 33%

other: there can be different automatic anoucement depending on "power" of URD 

Actually i don't know how to calculate % so this one can look bad, just make is scale depending on players, but mainly it need me 33% in all 3 levels (even chances to occur) when high population

This event is just to be "root" for other events what can't be realized in other way because of "lore" if you have any ideas how i should define levels in better way, give me comment about it, i will try write back.

WARNING! THIS EVENT CAN BE ONLY TRIGGERED WHEN STARTING SM (BIG ONE) GET EXPLODED, ONE TRANSPORTED FROM CARGO DON'T COUNT!

Edited by Venuska1117
  • Like 1

• Venuska1117 changed the title to Universe Reality Disorder [event for other events]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use