Admin Complaint - Matttheficus

InnocentSneedKing

Admin(s) Key: matttheficus
Your ckey (Byond username): sneedking

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 2022/03/11 and 09/08/2022

ROUND ID: 30580

Nature of complaint: i appealed my ban which is 6 months old and mattheficus said he wont unban me since i am banned on to many other servers. well that is what the other servers told me to when i tried to appeal to them so im not sure how im supposed to get unbanned from anywhere if noone will unban me since i am banned everywhere else

i swear if i get unbanned i wont do anything to get banned again and if i did you could literally ban me forever
Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint: 

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): i got banned by matttheficus and he wont unban me and gave a stupid reason for not wanting to unban me

Full description of events: i got banned by matttheficus in a round for attacking someone and i guess i was rude in the admin chat messages so he banned me, but i apologized in my appeal and i wont do anything like that again it was six months ago i think i deserve a second chance.

• clown 1
  • dead 1

Hi there, while you feel that this is a valid complaint this reads more off as an unban appeal. To be frank here, there's nothing that matt did wrong. He's completely within his limits to deny your appeal for valid reasons. You've received multiple perma bans from various ss13 servers over the course of two weeks for griefing and lying to admins. When you joined Paradise within four minutes of being connected you attacked another player with a crowbar multiple times and when confronted by the admin in question attempted to lie to the admin that it wasn't you. I see no reason why I should even consider this a proper admin complaint nor do I see why he should've even considered your appeal with your pattern of behavior across ss13. Your appeal was smaller than this admin complaint and just as lack luster, I see no benefit to allowing you to rejoin our community.

Complaint is completely and utterly without merit and will be closed.