What are the most bizarre things you saw as your time as a medic .

sammiekun

i believe that as a medic you see the most crazy things , CMO accidentally chopping a dudes head out , replacing human organs with monkey ones , seeing 20 people spontaneously combust in the station and filling the entire medical station with enough blood to cause PTSD and many more and I want to know your experiences as one.

• Like 1

A bizarre medical scene? A CMO that got demoted for having their head replaced with a monkey's and refusing to change it back.
...Specifically the demotion part. The monkey head was completely my idea. It was an advancement in medical science! An advancement!

Or that one time we Humanized an IPC and they immediately contracted GBS.

Edited by Pckables
  • fastparrot 1

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when I first joined some years ago, I was still learning doctor. Some nerd vet needed minor surgery but there was a line of people in worse conditions… so naturally their meta friend hacks the door, pushes my patient off the table, steals the tools, and starts fixing their friend’s foot. 

they were charged with manslaughter as the other patient died.

• Like 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • fastparrot 1

Watching the CMO who clearly had no medical knowledge almost kill the RD who only came in for  basic HUD implant start shift. 

As coroner, broke in and took over before they could die. CMO shortly cryo’d.

• Like 1

Many moons ago. I was playing as Root the Diona. Aliester comes up asking for some blood. I think nothing of it not wanting to be dragged into maintenance by a vampire, surprisingly he pulls out a syringe, drags some blood.

Long story short later on I found Aliester with different body parts of each species. Diona left arm, human head, monkey torso, vox left foot etc. A funny but horrible abomination he was.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use