2022 Toolbox Tournament Team

Bmon

Every year TG station hosts a thunderdome-esk fundraiser event called the Toolbox Tournament, a bracketed tournament where teams from around the SS13 community come together to beat the ever living snot out of each other all in the name of charity!

I have never seen a team from Paradise participate which I find to be a bloody shame considering all the representation other stations get. Let's change that, this year I plan on forming a team out of players from Paradise.

IWANTYOU.png.e875571c591acfd68a9917f7ee3bc97a.png

I WANT YOU FOR THE 2022 TOOLBOX TOURNAMENT!

This post is essentially me seeing if anyone is interested in joining my team, the event has only just been confirmed and a date is yet to be given out by TG but the last few were in October so it'll probably be sometime then.

If you're interested in joining please leave a post here on this thread or let me know on discord at Bmon#5135. Teams are made up of three but backup players are welcome incase someone doesn't show up.

bracket.png.41d185a21c6403c8bec320f1fd0107eb.png

Edited by Bmon
  • Like 3

Nice to see a lot of people want to do this. I'll bug you all again once the events date is set in stone and the registration for teams opens up, priority goes to Corn and Hal since they asked first.

I'm interested but seems like you've got enough other interest.  But if you do need people to practice against or anything, I'd be down to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We got third!

I want to thank everyone who watched and our team memebers@Eric6426and @ItsMarmitewho had to fill in for Corn and Hal.

We did amazing considering all odds were stacked agaisnt us, couldn't have made me any more proud. Thank you!

p.s. fuck cancer. parasweep 2023

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use