Harold name review

Harold

Byond Key: ADanimator

IC Name for Review: Harold

Race: Human

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No

Reason/Backstory:

Harold has been working for the company since he was 16 years old. That is 57 long years with the company. Harold originally was Harry Stewart but as the time flew by people would slowly develop different nick names. Around twenty years ago on Harolds 53rd birthday the acting Captain decided to call him Harold. Well after several changes in leadership and Harolds old age getting to him no one could remembers Harolds true name and decided to start a new company record under the name "Harold" as literally no one else was called Harold in all of his years of working there. He's very recognizable with his signature comb over, hell people barely know what job Harold does these days. Some say he's a miner, some say he's an engineer, unfortunately we just don't really know.

I'm unsure why having Stewart as a last name is an issue, or why it would be forgotten after 57 years -  barring extreme dementia, no one would forget their own name. The Seniors I work with IRL are generally much older, and have 0 problems with remembering their names, even those with dementia.

As for NT's records, I'm not sure why they'd be lost after 57 years - I've done work for the National Archives with handwritten records, and despite being over 80 years old we still had them, so that doesn't add up.

Honestly, I don't see what's so hard about having Stewart as your last name, or why not having it listed on your ID is vital to your RP. This isn't an attempt for admins to "flex power" as you said to them, this is us trying to create an RP environment that makes sense.

Review complete, a last name will be required. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use