"Nerf" Hostile Vendor Event

Leanfrog

So, as it is currently whenever the hostile vendors actually happen, they make a lot of breaches all over the station, this of course ticks up atmos and can make things fucky, my suggestion is this, make their explosions have no devastation value (the part that breaches) but in compensation bump up the heavy values (the part that breaks walls, etc) a little bit. This way the event is still fairly damaging but doesn't make atmos explode and cause problems.

Edited by Leanfrog

definitely would like them not causing breaches, possibly make the vendor mobs themselves more dangerous sense from what I see half the time no one actually deals with the vendors before they become sentient so making the mobs themselves a bigger threat would make it something people take a bit more seriously.

I remember back in fastmos, when the announcement came up, people were FREAKING OUT to stop it before it happens, besides the sound of a million vendors breaking their chains at the same time, it was fifty times more dangerous.

• fastparrot 1

Yeah to me, the idea of this event is that hostile vendors are going around attacking people and stuff.  Breaches shouldn't be the main issue, people getting attacked by hostile vendors should be the main issue since we already have other events like meteors and such which are intended to cause breaches.

I'm all for removing the breaches and buffing them in some other way.

Edited by Rythen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use