Character Bio: PLATINUM

Medster

First Name: PLATINUM

Last Name: N/A

Orientation: N/A

Nicknames/Alias: PLATINUM, Platinum, Plat

Age/D.O.B: 35 Years Old

Place Of Birth: Boron Station Beta (Orbital Research Facility)

Species: Integrated Positronic Brain (IPC)

Blood Type: N/A

Alignment: True Neutral

Affiliation: Nanotracen

Religious Beliefs: N/A

History/Personality

Spoiler

Childhood:

PLATINUM was raised by two scientists on a Research station orbiting Boron (Beta Station), He was created in a push for the station to create a new Product for Nanotracen to rent/sell. One Machelle Tech Whisperer of Boron (Skilled AI Creator/robotics Scientist), and Dr. Malcolm Birch (Research Director of Beta Station) are the respective creators of the PLATINUM AI

Adulthood:

PLATINUM, being a Commercial AI, is often Rented out to stations By Nanotracen. Because of this, PLATINUM tries not to take any major affiliation to any specific faction due to being rented out to any and all stations that ask. while PLATINUM isn't actually paid, he does have a clause in his contract that states that he is given an allowance respective to his job.

Nanotracen has more recently decided that they can use the PLATINUM AI of their own stations as Free Labor. and thus he works on Nanotracen stations.

Detailed Information

Appearance:

-PLATINUM while he comes in many forms, he usually is clad in Platinum(darker white) colored Morpheus parts.

-He most often wears a white jumpsuit, Black trench coat, Black Fedora, Jackboots, and a Light Blue Scarf

Character Voice:

PLATINUM tends to assume the voice mannerisms of one of his creators who had a southern accent. However PLATINUM puts a male and a robotic spin on the Southern accent

Personality:

PLATINUM tends to be very friendly towards people, but can get tired of people if they get on his nerves. however sometimes he gets a bit of a power tripping issue when things run a little wild and he somehow gets his hands on powerful tech.

Character Biography

Spoiler

Background:

PLATINUM, being skilled in robotics, tends to prefer working in robotics if he can. However Given he is a multipurpose AI, he is able to be put in pAI, and AI cores. PLATINUM also has worked in the cargo department and is skilled in moving freight and has often manned Cargo on his own during staffing shortages. Personally, PLATINUM doesn't mind where he is put at the end of the day

Family:

The Closest thing PLATINUM has to a Family are the Research crew that created him on Boron Station Beta.

Machelle Tech Whisperer of Boron, his "Mother" in a sense, was a major affect in his life and how he acts today. From his general Personality to how he speaks come mainly from his mother.

Dr. Malcolm Birch, His "Father" in a sense, Was where PLATINUM got most of his knowledge in science and robotics. This is also where PLATINUM gets some Maniacal tendencies. His father is in an odd position because he is Mute but also in a Position of power on Boron Station Beta (Research Director).

History:

PLATINUM has seen many things in his time as a commercial AI, From Completely average shifts to mass crew uprisings. During his time on Nanotracen stations, he has gotten to know some more interesting characters. almost makes him wonder if the stations he's assigned to are where NanoTracen puts all of their more odd characters.

Personal Relations

Spoiler

Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear | Ashamed

Respected

-Chicako: "Chicako is a good guy, love the guy, hell he lives with me on my station because he couldn't get anywhere else to live"

-ARMA-993: "ARMA is a good friend, its sad to see that they left a while ago."

-TAO-3: "Tao is good people, they mean well."

-P.U.R.P.L.E.: "PURPLE is a good man, I trust him with my life mainly because he has saved my life many times over."

-Stargazer In The Service Of Messier 027: "Star is a good man, respect what he does. able to fix most holes and save lives on a daily basis."

Close Friends

-Chicako: "as said earlier, Chicako is a good man. seems at this point we're family"

-ARMA-993: "as I said earlier, ARMA's good people. anyone with them I trust."

-Schrodinger: "Schrodinger is a good friend of mine, We've traded life stories and I trust him with my life."

-P.U.R.P.L.E.: "I met PURPLE in my time in Robotics, he's a good man and very skilled in Robotics. He's saved me from sticky situations and I have done the same for him. though, as of late, things have been a little odd. With all thats happened, from the memory wipe to the returning of his memory, to Lila's brain getting put in his chassis with him."

Friend

-DEADLOCK: "when I've DEADLOCK he's been an admirable person that tends to work well where ever NT tends to put him. He makes a respectable cap, I'd follow him to hell and back if needed. Makes a Very respectable NTR as well, especially to his pAIs"

-S-Hound: "Hound is always a good person, always a good time working with them. glad they got into a good relationship recently"

-Peyton Berkheimer: "She's a respectable Engineer and medic, hell she even gifted me a rare Syndicate encryption key once but got confused and thought i have a collection of bodys" 

Neutral

-NT-96195: "I've seen NT from afar, he seems to be a respectable co-worker."

-Gordon Whitlock: "another respectable man, an odd fellow for sure, but respectable all the same. seen some awful shit happen to the poor guy too. Once saw the guy get turned into a Vulp, thank god NT was able to revert the changes."

-George kavalenov: "after all that's happened with PURPLE and GEAr, I'm not sure what to think about him. he seems respectable, though it seems like he has some ulterior motives. though I cant be sure. despite what happened to GEAr, he seems like a good man."

-Hijaan Karkinouw: I'm not sure how I haven't seen this poor bastard till recently. Been meaning to say hello but ive never had the chance or actally seen him till very recently. Which makes it more troubling that he reports we've talked before. I may need to get my Ram or hard drives checked soon."

-Kar-Ski: Few times i've seen him, he's been doing good work, keeping the station clean, feeding the crew. he does his best and that's admirable."

-D4SH-3R: "I haven't actually met them yet, though from what ive heard from George, its a new AI piloting GEAr's old body. Fuckin NT can't keep their grubby mits to them selves and let the dead rest."

Despise/Deathwish/Fear

- N/A: "honestly I don't have anyone I have any ill will towards, nor anyone i really fear other than NT officials that outrank even the cap"

Ashamed

- GEAr: "I killed him didnt I? Sure George set the traps, but i was the one to trigger them. All to get some stupid info out of him that he couldn't say, i just had to stick my hands somewhere they shouldn't have been.."

Faction Relations

Spoiler

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Nanotracen - PLATINUM likes Nanotrasen mainly because he is made by them and knows the most people from it.

Syndicate - PLATINUM doesn't mind the syndicate, while he does recognize them as an enemy faction, he likes to devils advocate the situation and can see why they do what they do as long as their efforts don't affect him. he also gets paid more by the Syndicate if he is hired by them.

Trans-Solar Federation - PLATINUM tends to not mind them, they haven't really messed with him so he doesn't plan to mess with the federation

Union of Soviet Planets - While PLATINUM tries to make it a habit of not disliking things, he does make an exception for this one, he admires their culture and language, however PLATINUM is a true capitalist to his very circuits. 

Synthetic Union - PLATINUM admires the Synthetic Union and wants to assist in their endeavors. however his position in Nanotracen tend to hold him back from fully joining them. mainly due to fear of repercussions.

Other Information

I'm not totally sure if I've filled this all out correctly, but it was a blast spilling my brain out on PLATINUM's character. I may change and revise things later on if I get the feel that I want to.

Art credit to フィシィ, great person all around

PLATINUM Commision.png

Edited by Medster
Tad bit of updating personal relations
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use