0: Working for Nanotrasen
1-14: New Canaan Robotics Technician

Adulthood:
14-38: New Canaan Robotics Technician
38-41: Nanotrasen Employee
41, approx ~2 weeks, unwillingly: Halcyon Dynamics Recon Field Technician

Appearance:

Spoiler

At a glance, a standard helper IPC. But something's off.
Some duct tape has been placed onto the back of their head.
In permanent marker, it reads 'NINES'.
You're pretty sure you can rip it off and read something underneath.
A small logo is engraved on their back and chest; it appears to have been scratched off.
Their chassis appears to be an older Bishop Cybernetics model, given a new coat of paint and some welds.
The chassis height is roughly 5'5, or 165cm.

Character Voice:
See attached audio.

Personality:
A mess of self-hatred and regret underneath a façade of simple-minded bliss.

Medical Record:

Spoiler

Employee should be kept away from synthetic superconductor gels, lubricants and similar as they appear to have a tendency to overuse and abuse them.
Nothing else of note. - Central Command Medical Department

Patient NT-96195 has been diagnosed with PTSD and depression. They do much better after a long therapy session. Patient has been prescribed medical marijuana. - Psychologist Billy Ray
NOTE: This appears to be entirely a placebo; IPCs cannot feel the effects of cannabidiol.

Character Biography

Spoiler

Family: N/A

History:

Fabricated on January 12, 2525 by Halcyon Dynamics and sold to Nanotrasen, OTYLO-663 was inserted into an IPC body and given the chassis designation of NT-96195.

From there, NT-96195 (NT-9) worked on various Nanotrasen science facilities for 6 months, often being treated poorly by most of the Nanotrasen crew there, until being discreetly ferried off the NSV Icarus by a group of IPCs to New Canaan.

NT-9 worked in an IPC fabrication plant on New Canaan there until they were 29.

After their short time at Nanotrasen, NT-9 escaped to New Canaan. While they were there, they met NT-26012 and many other IPCs, repaired escaping IPCs, and acted as a combat medic of sorts for the Synthetic Union's military force until returning to Nanotrasen.

Since then, they have been repeatedly targeted and reprogrammed by their manufacturers for their repeated public callouts, among other reasons.

Flavor Text

Spoiler

At a glance, a standard helper IPC. But something's off - it seems to have gone through some retrofitting, repaints and redesigns.
Some duct tape has been placed onto the back of their head.
In permanent marker, writing on the duct tape reads 'NINES'.
You're pretty sure you can rip it off and read something underneath.
A small logo is engraved on their back and chest; it appears to have been scratched off.
Their arm is badly scraped and the external plating has been torn away; makeshift repairs to restore it to functionality are clearly visible.
Their chassis appears to be an older Bishop Cybernetics model, given a new coat of paint and some welds.
The chassis height is roughly 5'5, or 165cm.
'DO NOT REMOVE PARTS' is scratched onto their torso, near their maintenance hatch.

Personal Relationships

Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Fear | Death Wish

Spoiler

ARMA-993 - "Thank you for helping me when I need it the most.. you never judge, and you're a fellow fighter."
"...Where have you gone? Did Halcyon get you? Or.. Or Valax? Was it all too much to bear?"

Liam Shortclaw - "You're interesting! And nice. Unlike some of my other friends, you don't judge me for what I do!... but do you know exactly what I've done?"

Riuk Akho - "I don't blame you for not liking me. But that's okay, Riuk. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore."

Teki, Augur of Valetudo - "I don't blame you for not wanting to stay. I'm sorry for what I did, and even if I can't make it up to you, I won't hurt you again. I'm glad you've forgiven me. Even if it might just you lying to make me feel better.."

P.U.R.P.L.E [KERBEROS] - "Well, I don't think you're.. too bad. You're better than the others."

Billy Ray - "Thank you, friend, for helping me to realize that I shouldn't live in ignorant bliss."

N.U.L.L - "I see now. I was a fool. A fool to think you were anything but a sadistic, depraved excuse of a life. You hurt Teki. Ripped out their organs! You escaped out of pure luck. The next time we meet out of Nanotrasen security jurisdiction.. I will break you down with such fury that even metal will BLEED!"

HD-CHARITES-023 - "You're with them... and the only reason you're here is to stalk me, isn't it?"

Rodney Darter - "Please listen to me when I say something! I don't want to hurt Teki again.. they weren't becoming stronger. And please, please, PLEASE stop making pineapple pizza..."

NT-96195 - "I.. I guess I'm not that bad. If Teki's forgiven me.."

S-HOUND-L762 - "Well, you aren't Valax (anymore).. That's good, at least. But you were afraid of me. It was because I was lawed.. I thought I lost that reputation.."

HD-ATLAS-357 - "Do you even know what's going to happen to me if you bring them to me? But.. they've blinded you. You don't even fully realize what you're doing.."

P.U.R.P.L.E [CYBERIAD] - "You.. you took something out of me.. What did you do? I can't speak. And.. and then you kept throwing me around and chasing me and.. Please. Stay away from me.."

P.U.R.P.L.E [CEREBRON] - "Please, don't send me back to Halcyon. Don't hurt me, please, I beg, don't send me t-"
Note: Memory transcription incomplete due to sudden emergency stop. Cause: emotional distress too high for accurate readings.

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Spoiler

Synthetic Union - "My allies, the only few who might care for me, and the ones who persevere against all odds and rise up against an overwhelming force."

Nanotrasen - "The ones who hurt me and helped to imprison me and my friends. Although.. there are people I hate more. And you're the only ones who will offer jobs outside of New Canaan to me."

Halcyon Dynamics - "You torture, stalk, corrupt, and slave me and my friends to your will. You do not care about our rights, our lives, or our friends. You only want money."

Valax Industries - "You're not unlike Halcyon.. I hate you just the same."

I've done it, I've added more

image.png

Edited by Calyxman
Purple please stop sending me to halc
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use