Bringing a touch of SCP into the station

SpecialX989

This would be a very small event placed around Ian, the station's lovable corgi.

SCP 2952 is just that, a corgi that is over 30,000 kilometers in length, quickly regenerates all damage done to it and functions as a transportation similar to an underground train that transports very small welsh people that vary around 3cm in height via holes located in different locations on the sides of the corgi.

Attempts to seal off entrances into the corgi will cause the welsh commuters to become enraged, causing potential harm or hinderance to the ones responsible for sealing off the corgi in the first place.

Full information on the subject can be found here as I have only given base information: https://the-scp.foundation/object/SCP-2952

• honk 1

I think I'd be interested in doing some small SCP type events like this, however from your description, I feel like this one would be really difficult to actually do and am not entirely convinced it would pay off.

14 hours ago, SpecialX989 said:

over 30,000 kilometers in length,

This is huge so if the idea is to have a giant corgi it'd have to be constructed in space or something and I'm unsure how you could construct any sort of structure with an interior that still resembles a corgi in any way.  The corgi sprite could just be made giant but this wouldn't allow you to have any sort of interior to potentially allow people to mess with it and seal off entrances.

Do you have any specific ideas how you see this actually being done?

Edited by Rythen

• 4 months later...

Howdy, i like SCP universe (created one map for gmod) so i have idea "how" to  implement this event to ss13 and how it would work, but it would require a lot of work and coding to do.

If its okay, i can write list how it would work and how implement it by my understanding (i don't know coding, so i don't know how it work in ss13)

Edited by Venuska1117

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use