Name Change review - HahaWabbit

hahawabbit

Byond Key: HahaWabbit

IC Name for Review: Grognack The Destroyer

Race: Unathi

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No

Reason/Backstory: I chose this name because I have played it for a very long time over the course of playing space, I thought of a good lizard name on the first server I joined that matched up with the lore then made the character around the name. At first I didn't understand the decision that the admin made regarding my name being too memey, so I double checked the rules and found out I could make a report, I also contacted one of the community managers regarding this concern and they advised that I make a ticket. We went over the Unathi lore a little because I wanted to see if the middle and last name being "The Destroyer" would fit into the Unathi lore on this server too, and from what I could gather it could be possible as far as regarding the naming scheme for the Unathi species lore.

If not that is ok, I have more characters, no sweat. I would just appreciate to just keep playing this one because I've played it for so long! Thank you for taking the time to read my review ticket.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.txt

Edited by hahawabbit
now with 20% less text file

sorry this has taken a bit to get around to but the name itself is overly memey and heavily reminds me of "Trogdor the Burninator" which we wouldn't allow itself anyway. There's also the concern it's a reference to Grognack the Barbarian a comic book reference in fallout to early comic books and Grognack the Destroyer in trolling videos on youtube in GTA V. Overall it's just too memey to be a name that a company would hire as an employee and as you said yourself that you have other characters as well, I'd say a name change to something more appropriate or playing a different character if that is your wish is needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use