Hello!

KarSrenDec

I am KarSrenDec but i go as Karsren or simply Kar you can find me in discord very easily and i play the game too! I have some heavy warnings and bans apparently but do not let this deceive you! I am a very friendly person ingame (unless you are a Vox main or a Drask that spams the fucking soap eating). I use different characters for different stuff and i change them time to time so i don't think i can give any ingame name sadly but maybe one day you will meet with me.

1724578938_9EE82959-3F9F-4E09-855C-6B7F0A2DC59C2.png.cab56efff02a8d820c1e5a1f218711c8.png This is my motto everytime i decide to play SS13 as you can see in my pfp

I love this game but everyone knows that its also somewhat cursed and can be annoying time to time but its usually fun so if i ever act rude to you or something that means i really mean it... but its just for the round (OR i am roleplaying, i love rude roleplays as station is filled with stupid greytide and troublesome events... and like you need to work there all day you know) i usually play in medical because i actually love to give RIGHT help to people who needs it also playing in such a life saver mercy department makes the stupid people more acceptable and yea thats it if this all sounds weird to read don't mind its just verbiage, in short i like here and i am a friendly guy if you have something to say or ask i am also available on discord as i said, nice to meet you all.

Edited by KarSrenDec
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use