Place Of Birth: Thame, Mars

Species: Human

Blood Type: B-

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Affiliation: Trans-Solar Federation

Religious Beliefs: abandoned God a long time ago

Childhood:

Spoiler

Due to her conditions (see medical record below), Amelia was always a quiet kid during most of her childhood. She often watched her father work, a Clinical Lead in a civilian hospital in her hometown on mars, and is where she got her love of medicine from. Her mother served in the TSF Marine Corps, and was often away from home. At the age of 15, she volunteered at a data storage complex, where she assisted in processing documents, requests, and files. At 16, under the supervision & assistance of her father, she studied for a Nursing Degree, which she would obtain on her 18th birthday.

Adulthood:

Spoiler

A few days after her 18th birthday, she underwent basic training and enlisted in the TSF Marine Corps as a Field Hospital Surgical Nurse, though she never did see a combat-drop, at the age of 22, the ship she was on, the 'Defiant', suffered a critical engine meltdown, causing a majority of engineering staff to die from their injuries, and many more to die of radiation-related causes. The ship, whilst lacking a primary engine, succesfully arrived at an NT-Affiliated Repair station, called the NCS Genesis in the Epsilon Eridani system, where the Defiant was repaired with a CX-39 Thorium Reactor engine. However, Amelia's time in the TSF Marine Corps had come to an end, as her 4-year minimum term had concluded by the time they reached the NCS Genesis. She signed her honourable discharge form, and, using part of the small fortune she saved, bought a small apartment onboard the NCS Genesis, 10 lightyears from her home, which she now rarely visits.

Whilst she had her own apartment, and a decent amount of money saved up, she was bored, and desired a stable income. She drifted through small freelance work aboard the station for a while, before being approached 4 months before her 23rd birthday by a slick Nanotrasen recruiter who had heard of her nursing time in TSF. She quickly signed on to Nanotrasen (without reading the fine print), and now here she is!

Detailed Information

Appearance:

Spoiler

She's 5 feet 3 inches tall, and her skin is an Ivory white. She has dark green eyes, which sparkle a little more than normal in the light.
Her face is lightly freckled. Her blonde hair is kinda short & a bit untidy, though you can tell she's tried to neaten it recently. She always looks very energized, despite whatever she's (not) doing.

She has a fading scar on the back of her right hand, and usually tries to hide it. Her ears are pierced, but she never wears any jewellery on them. She always wears a small blue TSF Marine Corps logo pin badge on whatever shirt / jacket she's wearing.

Character Voice:

Spoiler

Her voice is slightly deeper than average for a 24-year-old woman, when speaking in galactic common, she speaks with an only-slightly noticeable stammer. Overall, she struggles with non-human names, and even some foreign human names, and usually calls people by their surname, even if she can't pronounce a single part of it.
She speaks with a distinct south-east english accent.

Personality:

Spoiler

Whilst always seeming energised, she is infact very lazy, though she admits this quite often, and often blames most of her problems on laziness or apparently being tired, which is clearly an excuse. Aside from that, she usually tries to be friendly, but lacks the necessary social skills to actually make friends. She has a tendency to ignore other people when she feels unsafe, and this is most likely due to her communication disorder (see medical record below).

Medical Record:

Spoiler

On 16/03/2546, her parents took her to a psychiatrist as she was having trouble learning to speak, and refused to speak to people outside of her family, The psychiatrist, after a few consultations, diagnosed Amelia with Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety Disorder. This was corrected on 07/09/2557, though she still suffers minor setbacks relating to it (see character voice above).

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

None - Forever Alone :(
Letov Tarantulavich - "Thank god I obey SOP"
Chad Wolf - "Demon in Wolf's clothing"
Gordon Whitlock - "Respect your elders, especially when they can kill you"
Cinder - "You're reallly cool"
Estelle Marie - "You're reallly kind"
Frank Scorpio - "Good fella, but also a Supervillain, so I don't really know how to feel."
Cassius Dreamweaver - "Welcome back"
Mike Spike - *Motley Crue: Kickstart my Heart starts playing*
Desmond Summy - "Funny guy, terrible fashion sense"
Moi - "Thank god I (usually) obey Space Law"
Orange Adult Slime (968) - ";F-F-FU-U-CK-K"

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respect | (I consider a) Friend | Cool | Acquaintance | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Faction Relations

Spoiler

Trans-Solar Federation - "I'm very patriotic, I served in the TSF Marines!... as a nurse."
Donk Co. - "Please, please, please, give me a lifetime supply of Donk Pockets!"
The Synthetic Union - "I respect you guyses struggle rights, thank you IPCs, very cool."
Prospero Order - "Quality over Quantity, am I right?"
Nanotrasen - "I mean, you pay me... But those rumors are awfully hard to ignore."
Wizards Federation - "You guys should stop being so serious about DnD!"
Syndicate - "I think I shot one of you guys once."
Elysium Republic - "C'mon man, why are we the only ones with an extremeist seperatist group, that just makes us look bad."
Kida Government - "We kicked your asses at the Battle of Argos in 2416, don't make us do it again!"
USSP - "Dirty, Collectivising, Communists. That's all I have to say about that."

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Other Information

Spoiler

Favourite Drink: Triple Citrus
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hTvc3f83Ws (Dmitri Shostakovich's Second Waltz)
Favourite Colour: Purple

Rumors

Spoiler

These are bits of information that might, or might not be true. I will never confirm them In-Character. You are free to believe these as you wish.
1) Amelia owns an 'Enforcer' pistol, which she keeps in a secure locker in her apartment onboard the NCS Genesis.
2) During the initial aftermath of the SGV Defiant's meltdown incident, Amelia shot & killed 2 critically injured crew members, supposedley as a form of mercy.
3) Amelia has a synthetic IPC copy that acts exactly like her. The human Amelia does not know about this.
4) Due to brain damage caused by radiation from the SGV Defiant incident, Amelia's IQ dropped from 103 to 91
5) Beyond her or her father's knowledge, her mother was killed in action on a deployment when her orbital dropship's parachutes failed to deploy, sending the dropship into the side of a mountain, and all onboard 6ft under. No rescue attempt was made and the incident was coverred up succesfully.
6) Amelia has around 15,000 Credits hidden in her apartment onboard the NCS Genesis

Hi! If you think I've missed anything, dm me at xLouise#0386! If you (for some reason) wanna be added to that funny list of people, also feel free to dm me! x

P.S: i wrote this in an hour because i was bored. I know it's bad, if you wanna suggest something, ALSO dm me! xx

Edited by LforLouise
Added Rumors & Editted Other Info!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use