Picture(If Available)

Age/D.O.B: January 26, 2541

Place Of Birth: Upper-class district, Luna

Species: Human

Blood Type: O+

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Affiliation: Solar Federation

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Childhood: Keziah grew up with her two parents, Arthur and Anne Reed, Solar Federation Generals, who spoiled her with as much love and materials as they could. Being born to two very influential people gave her an odd childhood, surrounded by people who were much older than her, and performing in activities you wouldn't find a 13-year-old in. She grew up with a very blunt perception of the world. Not being shielded by anything such as death or even the "birds and the bees", something that might've been a bad thing to her as a child, but helpful for her as she grew older. Relations with friends or romantic partners weren't a thing for her. Attending training, military academies, and many events left her with little to no free time. Due to all of her "support" from her parents, she grew up to be very experienced, which once again left her behind children her age. Sadly, all of this caused her to develop extreme anxiety. Only wants to be the best for her peers and parents. If she couldn't set a standard for herself. then would she be enough for them?

Adulthood: Rushing out of college quickly, Keziah decided to leave her home and venture out to other parts of the galaxy. Ending up in another system named Epsilon Erdani. Joining the crew as a librarian seemed like a good idea to her, but a more active job was more fitting such as being a roboticist. Her pursuit in science earned her the job of Research Director which she loved, the power of controlling an entire department felt empowering to her and only motivated her to climb on the ranks even more. Soon becoming a Captain due to her leadership skills, but she found more pleasure in Representing the corporation that is Nanotrasen better than controlling a backwater station. She is still serving her contract as a Representative until she comes back to Luna for further assignment. 

Detailed Information

Appearance: Keziah is a woman with a beige-colored skin, fairly average in size. She has signs of doing a lot of exercise, but she lacks muscles or toned calves and such. She loves to dress herself in clothing that compliments her body like turtlenecks or dresses Her hair falls to her knees in a curly pattern, and you would think to yourself...why isn't this obstructing her movement or vision? Sometimes her hair could be seen pulled back into a rather tight bun to help her seem more professional in her job though. She has a celestial nose with freckles blanketing them alongside her entire nose/cheek area. Glasses covering her hazel eyes may be replaced with clear contacts at some times. She stands at 5'8 with an annoyed look of disgust on her face, clenching her fist at times when she feels rather violent. Overall, she's very confident in herself at least at first glance, and tries to hold that visage carefully.

Character Voice: Keziah has the voice of an intern that isn't paid enough to work, and has to deal with dimwits every day. Her voice is euphonious, but that disappears when she starts to yell. Raising her voice to a more brisk and direct tone would be really condescending, but she doesn't mean it, honestly. She sounds sarcastic to anyone that she doesn't hold in regard to or just has annoyed her to a certain extent. Her laugh is often short and sweet stopping with a small chuckle if it is an amusing thing to hear or see.

Personality: Keziah's personality is a mix of professionalism, annoyance, and chaos. Always starting professionally slowly devolving into an annoyed state then giving up all hope and falling into a mindset of chaos. Anything and everything seems to annoy her, but to different levels that aren't harmful or "bad". She does enjoy being with her co-workers and peers, but she would never admit it. But as tough as she may look or act a simple compliment melts her like butter. 

Medical Record: Starting simple Keziah is 5'8, weighs 150.5lbs, has a blood type of O+, and is lactose intolerant. Diving a bit deeper though her genetic code is off. Due to a botanical experiment, her DNA does have a few floral elements to it. Not making a plant but having those odd elements to her like a green tint, causing an allergic reaction from pollen, or having a rose scent to her. Fairly normal though and Doctors found nothing wrong with it. Her hair is "technically" a purple-ish pink color from that incident but only comes back in small patches that she dyes back fairly quickly. Keziah also denies all types of mechanical augments to her limbs, disliking the feeling of not being natural and organic.

Character Biography

Background: Growing up on Luna in the upper-class district gave Keziah many opportunities that other Selenian children did not have. While she did grow up physically and intelligentially superior to other kids, she did lack the social skills of a normal child. After her parents noticed the lack of social interaction with other children they did enroll her in a debate club. Why a debate club is a question she still doesn't know, but it did improve her social skills, and help her to become the SUPREME NanoTrasen Representative she is now. Her degree in communications is also a major factor in her having the jobs she is permitted to work now too. Having two Solar Federation Generals are your parents also helps in making sure you are well-versed in law and at least some type of procedure regarding it.

Family:  Keziah has a mother and father named Arthur and Anne Reed, and an older sister named Kinessia Briars.

Her mother was always supportive of Keziah and anything she wanted to pursue. Never questioning her decision or actions, but only giving her advice on them. She wasn't too harsh or too gentle on her and always wanted the best for her. Without her mother, Keziah would've been a lazy good for nothing stuck-up adult if she wasn't pushed to strive for the best.

Her Father was very overbearing to Keziah. He would wake her up at 6:00 AM sharp to start on her daily exercises, which no kid would enjoy, because..why? He was the cause of her childhood anxiety from the high expectations that he made clear. He's just as loving as her mother, but she does sigh as his attention gazes at her.

Keziah's older sister, Kinessa Briars, is 13 years older than Keziah throwing her far ahead of her. She is currently a Solar Federation Representative which Keziah doesn't know much about due to her busy life and general distant connection to her. She's adopted and looks very different from the Reed family. She hasn't seen her for about a year or two now.

History:….

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Spoiler

Admire/Respected:

1. Mark Rogers, "He's really loyal, and I respect that."
  2. Rurik Varlim, "I do have to yell at him almost every day, but when you get through his thick skull he's pretty respectful."
  3. Gordon Whitlock, "He definitely is a cool person..has that mad scientist vibe. 10/10 for Gordo."

Close Friend

1. Melinda Therrel, "It's Melinda Therrel, my best friend. personal therapist, and chatbox. What more do I have to say?"
  2. Francisco Unk, "Unk is a really cool dude, and he actually stands above Rurik, one of the best fighters in my opinion because of his wackiness."
  3. "Letov Taravicsch? Torschivach? Letov has my back on anything and personally, me and him as a legal team duo are unbeatable."

Good Friend:

1. Moi, "I don't think she knows we're friends but it's not like she can say we aren't...right?"
  2. Oorm, "He taught me some electricity things before and it was really fun, after that we talked a lot."
  3. Mike Spike, "Uhhhh as much as it might pain me to say, Mike is my friend I guess.... sigh."

Friend: Adrian, Daren, Sizzle, Hector, Lilian Coi, KOI, Skeksis, Quixx, Nickolas, Alexa, Saki, Malo, ICARUS. "All of the people I can hold a conversation with and remember."

Acquaintance:

1. Chikita, "I honestly don't know this woman, but I love to scare her."

Fear:

1. Phillip Orrbe, "I don't know why this voice scares me so much, but hearing him is a bad omen somehow. I feel like he hates me too..don't know why but I think so.

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Spoiler

Nanotrasen, "The Solar Federation is allied with NT, and I currently work for them so go figure."

The Syndicate: "They definitely have too much time on their hands that could be spent actually doing something."

Elysium Republic: "Don't know about these people much, but my ex is a prince of it...still don't care."

USSP: "Mel is from this place and I know she loves them so I guess they're ok."

Trans-Solar Federation, Solar Government, Solar Federation: "These are my people and my parents are very high-ranking officials, and I one day hope to become one too, so they'll always be close to my heart."

Other Information: Even though Keziah grew up on Luna, she now lives on Mars in her 2br/1bh apartment which is fairly comfortable. Why she doesn't get a bigger house which she can obviously afford is beyond her mind, but she has her dog Marley to keep her company in her times of loneliness. If she's not staying over at her partner's house that is. 

She also doesn't believe in gods and all, but that won't stop her from saying, "Oh my god" or "Oh my lord" She doesn't say thank god though, defaulting to "Thank the Stars" instead.

She always covers her mouth when eating, laughing, coughing, sneezing, or yawning. Whenever she sits her legs are always crossed, but on couches, she curls her legs up and leans back onto them.

Well uhh, that's it for this Character Bio for Keziah. I made this because I didn't like this one. It felt insulting a bit and just not like Keziah. I do plan to expand more on Keziah using this club thingy and hope this all was pretty fine seeing as I suck at writing and stuff. Peace from the Middle East though(I'm not in the Middle East)

image.thumb.png.e3011e4c4d64c3b402b099f1728673f2.png

Edited by Crazyhair
Small updates
  • Like 4
  • stunbaton 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use