Admin complaint - meow19 & marginalorb

Auce

Admin(s) Key: meow19, marginalorb
Your ckey (Byond username): auce
Your Discord name (if applicable): Auce (Flebe + Magnus + Gael)

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): March 20, 2022 (9:00ish GMT)

ROUND ID:30678

Nature of complaint: Misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)
Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint: N/A

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Extremely dismissive and rude text from meow19 as captured in the image attached, marginalorb spawned as a janitor ERT to clean my color grenades and baton me.

Full description of events: Regarding marginalorb, I felt like it is extremely inappropriate for an admin to one: spawn as a NPC just to ruin a player's fun that is harming no one, and two to attack a player as a high ranking NPC without fear of retribution because they are an admin. I attempted to ahelp this at the time and was told they were unable to do anything about it OOC. In addition, they continued to harass me in post game ghost chat.

marginalorb.PNG

meow19.png

Alright after having looked into this and the logs surrounding this I can say this complaint is very minor in nature. I will start with margin's actions, he spawned himself in to clean up your colored grenades that were made up of 1u of a specific color, and 75u combined of the reagents to create smoke. There was a total of four baton hits from margin on yourself, all of these are very minor things and hardly consists of ruining a player's fun. He didn't remove you from the round itself as all he did was clean up your colored grenades, there's plenty of other things that could also be done in the name of having fun in place of coloring a good chunk of departures a solid color.

As for meow's action, While his comment is unnecessary and considered to be rude I wouldn't call that extremely dismissive or extremely rude. Admins have to deal with a lot of things in general and while handling a lot of tickets and/or incidents can become tiresome there's the occasional slip or mess up that transpires over a long period of time, admins are humans and humans have a tendency to make mistakes from time to time. Considering this isn't the norm for meow I'm inclined to believe this is a one off incident rather than him being extremely dismissive and rude. 

While I will mention some things to them regarding this incident the general actions of the admins themselves isn't that bad in general, the interaction between you and the ERT janitor was limited to in character issues rather than an OOC issue. From the information I've gone over and looked through regarding this round, myself and another head consider this complaint without merit.