Race: Slime People
Blood Type: Slime Jelly

General Occupational Role(s): 

Command (Captain, HoP, HoS, RD, CMO)
Security (All)
Legal (Magistrate)
Medical (Surgeon/Chemist)

Biography:

Blossom was born in the transport freighter NTV Ebron in the year 2542, having been given up to adoption and kept with other children of the ship as she grew up as a trainee within it. She lived a normal life up until 2552, when the Haverick AI malfunctioned. The ship she lived on was of the larger variants in their kind, so it lasted for far longer than the others which the AI took care of much faster.

The Shellguard paramedic squad sent into the partially wrecked docked ship were the ones to find the girl hiding in the cargo deck of the ship. She, alongside a chemist she was dear to, and multiple crewmates behind them, who held out by cutting the cameras of their ship, and hotwiring a chem master to the limited power grid to produce and use small scale EMPs against the forcefully borged crewmates, alongside with a flash the little slime girl carried.

After they were rescued from the wrecked transport ship, they were transported off-world for treatment due to burn injuries caused by the many failed attempts at hotwiring the power to the machine without equipment or knowledge, and the close-range EMPs they used against their assailants. Shellguard Munitions offered both a place to work and live, in the form of a contract. Due to their massive losses, everyone accepted to work to pay off the personal debt they owed the company.

Blossom worked in Shellguard Munitions from that day onward, eventually losing contact with her old friend when she became an official doctor for Shellguard in 2557, spending two years serving aboard one of their ships' medbay. She was trained extensively for both combat and medical treatment, leading to her starting to work for Shellguard in their mercenary groups, both medical and combat ones, despite her young age. 

After three years of being moved around between contracts Shellguard received for her merc company, and her steady rise from the mercenary group's field doctor to their eventual company commander, she was promoted to a far more out-of-combat position. In the form of a Management contractor, where she was hired by various companies to work temporarily as part of their command, or tasked with leading multiple companies in larger-scale Shellguard contracts.

This led to her reaching out to and being contracted by NanoTransen through Shellguard contracts, her experience and knowledge helped to have her hired consistently, first with contracts and eventually fully hired. Although she no longer works under Shellguard Munitions, and has moved her life to a much more calm work aboard NanoTransen vessels and stations, she favors her old company and often takes contracts that are forwarded to her.

Her training and certification at NanoTransen took her through multiple ships before landing in the NSS Cyberiad, namely the NRV Savior, NDV Steppe and the NDV Brutus. Although she only served and was tested in these vessels for less than a few or a single month each, she still holds light contact with those who she met in them while working or being awarded the certificates she required.

Qualifications: 

SolGov Correctional Officer (Tier IV) - Passed
SolGov Field Surgery and First Aid - Passed

Shellguard Munitions Field Medic/Surgeon Exam - Passed
Shellguard Munitions Close Quarter Combat Test - Passed
Shellguard Munitions Military Training - Passed

NanoTrasen Employee First Aid Basics Certification - Passed
NanoTrasen Medical and Surgical Certification - Passed
NanoTrasen Security Officer Candidacy Training - Passed
NanoTrasen Riot Prevention and Deterrence Certification - Passed
NanoTrasen Detainment Management Certification - Passed
NanoTrasen Head of Staff Certification - Passed
NanoTrasen Legal Certification - Magistrate  - Passed
NanoTrasen Corporate Certification - Representative  - Passed
NanoTrasen Basics of Engineering - Passed 
NanoTrasen Basics of Research - Passed

Employment Records: 

2542 - 2552: Trainee in NTV Ebron
2552 - 2556: Shellguard Munitions Trainee
2557 - 2558: Shellguard Munitions Doctor
2559 - 2561: Shellguard Munitions Mercenary 
2562 - 2563: Shellguard Munitions Management Contractor
2564 - 2566: NanoTransen Employee
2566: Current day: Employed in the NSS Cyberiad

Security Records: 

Known Languages: Galactic Common,  Bubblish.

Notes: No charges have been pressed against Blossom, having clear security record only with small notes of light non-harmful self-defense battery.

Medical Records: 

DoB: Unknown day of April, 2544
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 68 kg [Note: Prone to change if the environment offers a lack or abundance of her favorite foods]

Cybernetics: None
NanoTrasen Quarterly Psych Evaluation: Passed

Notes: 

- Has shown to have a fondness of glazed donuts.
- She attempts to be kind to all and may often seek to find a middle ground or avoid any level of engagement, as long as its reasonable.
- Psychological evaluation has proven that she is often paranoid when alerts levels are raised, and may be ready to utilize her combat training at a second's notice.

OOC note: Relationship tab still being worked on. DM on Discord to ask for your character here.

Relationships:

Romantically Involved | Admired | Respected | Close Friend | FriendAcquaintance/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Fear

Spoiler

Bubblegum: - "I may be your star, but you're the one that warms my heart"

Letov Tarasovich- "Your principles and knowledge, I respect, but sometimes I wonder what your life has been like to be as you are"

Gloppie: - "Even through all your complexes and jealousness I still enjoy your company"

Sunrise: - "You're a sweetheart but you need to talk to others more"

Thorium: - "We haven't had enough time to talk, but I know I can rely on you in a time of need"

Moi: - "You may be rough but I praise your knowledge, and strict personality"

Rurik: - "The things you do amaze me, both dumb and valiant ones. I honestly have a hard time not laughing at and with you"

Edited by Abel
Relationship Tab & people added.
  • Like 6

Cheers to @LicaPebble(Mia) for making a cute Blossom drawing for her big project.

unknown.png

Many thanks to @ConfectionCore for the amazing Blossom & Bubblegum art too! IMG_1047.thumb.png.86b7e93f65cc4d8c64b5733381b6282b.png

IMG_1053.thumb.jpg.9b2f63bcb22b3f3b65283eee54fe0063.jpg

Even more amazing art! This time by @McRamon Lovely HoS art <3

blossom.thumb.jpg.1bccbef738be255f875326e911e8c128.jpg

A new art piece by @EmilitiaEnnehrt Much love <3

Blossom.thumb.png.2b4b9778a9f74384c7d0598c7fb61469.png

Edited by Abel
Even more art from lovely people!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use