Gods Roll The Dice...

Vallidian

So I decided to make a list of "round modifiers". This list has 3 free spaces. 5, 10, and 15. Everything else is something that impacts the station as a whole. I want predictions on how cursed it is or potentially could be. As well as a thread to give people an idea of the chaotic things to come.

Bear in mind using this list as a reference won't help you. I intend to randomize the actual selections, meaning 1-4, 6-9, 11-14, 16-20 options won't be exactly as listed.

1. Cloner Removed
2. Rogue Singularity
3. S Class Contraband in Maint
4. No Gravity
5. Nothing
6. Rod Storm
7. Solar Eclipse
8. Error 404, Multiple AI Detected
9. All lightbulbs removed.
10. Nothing
11. No Vending Machines
12. Floor Cluwne Infestation
13. Rolling Blackouts / Malfunctioning APC
14. No Starting Power
15. Nothing
16. Multiple Radiation Waves
17. No Disposals
18. No Round Start Robots (beepsky / medibots)
19. Nuclear Device is relocated
20. No Fire Extinguishers or Firelocks

Also another disclaimer.

This list is for when I do the Roll The Dice. Not every admin.

Edited by Vallidian
  • Like 3

Could be interesting if used sparingly

Not sure how you are gonna pull these off. Using sdql to delete all of disposals will not make the server happy.

I dont like this. 90% of the rounds I play the admins roll the dice off the bat then dont do anything.

This is just going to lead to players expecting adminbus when they see meme dice rolls and I aint dealing with that shit.

3 hours ago, AffectedArc07 said:

I dont like this. 90% of the rounds I play the admins roll the dice off the bat then dont do anything.

This is just going to lead to players expecting adminbus when they see meme dice rolls and I aint dealing with that shit.

90% of the roll the dice used is to get a fake spook out of the player base, or with the pretense of an already decided event happening. Considering there are already guidelines in place about the frequency of admin events, or more accurately how frequently we shouldn't do adminbus or event rounds, this shouldn't be an issue. 

My intention when I do this is to cast a vote first if the server wants a round modifier or not. This is something I do whenever I am planning on doing an event round so its nothing new or surprising.

Players are always going to try and expect or predict things admins do. Adding a list of roll the dice round modifiers isn't going to change that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use