Make blueshield timelocked

bruhguy1111

Just now, AffectedArc07 said:

The entire system isn't being phased out, just the jobs part.

So, just to be clear, It's not okay that karma trading's going on to get jobs, but it is okay that it's going on to get races? I'm not following here.

I think it's just not a great idea to cite that as your main reason when it's not really your main reason. There's a lot of metagangs on the server, I spend my time with a couple people I recognize as friendly and decent people, too. Either metagangs are causing problems and need to be busted up as well, or they're not quite the source of the problem and the problem is the entire karma system itself and how it's abused, not just groups for friends trading karma.

46 minutes ago, AffectedArc07 said:

I will keep this short to avoid a thread topic shift

@Sonador if you want to discuss issues with the karma system open it on another thread. Also please avoid trying to gaslight me with saying what my main reasons are and are not. 

I get you're under a lot of stress right now so I forgive you of the intent, but accusing me of gaslighting you isn't really great and I appreciate you not doing it in the future. I'm pointing out that what you say the issue is (both with blueshield being karma locked and the karma system in general) falls apart under scrutiny. I'm not applying any further criticism than, say, the administration does when questioning reasoning in a ban appeal.

In either case, I'm fine with this thread continuing specifically about the blueshield being karma locked, I just need to point out that I take umbrage to being accused of being a sociopath for criticizing your reasoning.

• clown 1
  • derp 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, AffectedArc07 said:

PR Merged. Blueshield is now behind 50 command hours.

What does this mean to people who have had it unlocked before? Does it become locked if command hours are not met, and does previous hours as Blueshield count into the required hours?

1 minute ago, jatu said:

What does this mean to people who have had it unlocked before? Does it become locked if command hours are not met, and does previous hours as Blueshield count into the required hours?

Your karma gets refunded, if you don't have 50 command hours you won't have it even if you unlocked it with karma before, playing blueshield doesn't give command hours afaik

On 3/16/2022 at 4:35 PM, Rythen said:

Yeah I'm 90% sure Blueshield gives service hours.

This is correct

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use