Howdy, spacemen!

QuirkySquid

Howdy! I'm QuirkySquid, and I'm relatively new around here. I definitely have a lot to learn, but I've been getting the hang of a few jobs, like cargo and engineering. I've been playing SS13 off and on for a while now, but I think I'm going to settle down here as my main server. Seems like a cool place.

You'll probably see me in game as a Diona named 'The Tempest Eye's Radiant Glow', or just 'Tempest'. I'll do my best, but bear with me- stlil learning over here. Hope to see you there!

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, QuirkySquid, and welcome to Paradise; I hope you have fun on this server; the staff is lovely and always willing to help. Sorry for not welcoming you sooner; I hope to see you in space, my character is named Hudson Elrod, you might've seen me die a bunch of times or fail at simple engie tasks, but again I'm still learning. Have an awesome day and have fun on this server!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use