Single-button Screenshot Mode

Warriorstar

Screenshots are taken pretty regularly on Para for a lot of reasons. Everything from showing off bizarre situations to department/maints redesigns/RP events. I try to take as many as I can for posterity but most of them aren't as good as they could be because of one of the following:

1. I'm in ghost mode, so I see my ghost and all the other ghosts on screen.

2. I have some kind of med/sec HUD.

3. Runetext obscures the thing I'm trying to screenshot.

4. The in-game interface obscures part of the screen.

Some of these things can be disabled, but either not entirely (ghost vision still shows your own ghost), or not quickly (mash F12 a bunch of times till you have no interface, taking off HUD glasses, going into menu to disable rune chat).

Since things in-game happen at a pretty rapid clip, what I'd like to propose is a single button that enables a sort of screenshot mode. By pressing it, all of the above would be completely hidden, showing nothing but the in-game world.

Additionally, since the game is not normally played at a 1:1 pixel resolution, I would love if the screenshot button could do that as well, since someone can easily scale the resultant screenshots outside of the game with no pixel blending/interpolation, ensuring the image is crisp and pixel-accurate.

Thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • toolbox 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use