Chaos on the Kerberos - Special Event

Sirryan2002

Hello everyone, as some of you know I've been working hard on prepping to do a custom event. I'm asking for around 18 players (more is always great) to take on event roles.

It will be on the Kerberos and will involve lore factions such as CyberSun and BioTech as well as custom event factions called the Motley Crocodile Pirate crew and the Cult of the Jasmine Chalice. There will be custom items, shuttles, and objectives and I think it will be a blast. 

The Event will be held during 2:30-6:00 PM EST on December 18 so make sure you're on the server at that time.

If you're interested please fill out this Google Form

Q&A:

I'm not sure what this event is about, could you tell me some details?: I cannot actually tell specific details but the basic rundown is that there's a few factions (as listed above) competing for some rare artifacts on the Kerberos. Among the main roles, there's people that specialize in bounties, illegal trades, and reconnaissance. There will also be a general populace part of the event that will be the station objective and start about halfway through the round and go on for 10-20 minutes.

What if I put down a character name but am going to change it inbetween now and the event?: This is just to help me a little bit, your CKEY is the most important information I need, however, I will ask for your new character name before the round start during the event.

What if I'm absolutely awful at combat? Don't worry there's many among us that don't really play SS13 for hardcore combat or being the most robust of them all. Almost every role has RP aspects of it, some of them are almost completely RP/specialized mechanic based (think medical). If you're really concerned about not being able to fulfill a role with objectives that may involve a bit of fighting or sabotage please lmk over PMs beforehand.

What if I get removed from the round or I show up late? don't worry! I have a minimum of 5 ghost roles prepared for those of you!!!

Edited by Sirryan2002
Q&A
  • Like 6
  • fastparrot 2

On 12/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, Sirryan2002 said:

Hello everyone, as some of you know I've been working hard on prepping to do a custom event. I'm asking for around 18 players (more is always great) to take on event roles.

It will be on the Kerberos and will involve lore factions such as CyberSun and BioTech as well as custom event factions called the Motley Crocodile Pirate crew and the Cult of the Jasmine Chalice. There will be custom items, shuttles, and objectives and I think it will be a blast. 

The Event will be held during 2:30-6:00 PM EST on December 18 so make sure you're on the server at that time.

If you're interested please fill out this Google Form

Q&A:

I'm not sure what this event is about, could you tell me some details?: I cannot actually tell specific details but the basic rundown is that there's a few factions (as listed above) competing for some rare artifacts on the Kerberos. Among the main roles, there's people that specialize in bounties, illegal trades, and reconnaissance. There will also be a general populace part of the event that will be the station objective and start about halfway through the round and go on for 10-20 minutes.

What if I put down a character name but am going to change it inbetween now and the event?: This is just to help me a little bit, your CKEY is the most important information I need, however, I will ask for your new character name before the round start during the event.

What if I'm absolutely awful at combat? Don't worry there's many among us that don't really play SS13 for hardcore combat or being the most robust of them all. Almost every role has RP aspects of it, some of them are almost completely RP/specialized mechanic based (think medical). If you're really concerned about not being able to fulfill a role with objectives that may involve a bit of fighting or sabotage please lmk over PMs beforehand.

What if I get removed from the round or I show up late? don't worry! I have a minimum of 5 ghost roles prepared for those of you!!!

I know this is on short notice, but are you accepting any minor ideas for factions currently?

Thanks everyone for participating. I'll be posting my summary of it sometime either tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use