November Wiki Update

Sirryan2002

Hey everyone! Solid work this month. Slow but steady edits is always a wonderful thing! I know this is a bit late but I still feel the need to be consistent.

Some news from the general SS13 community: TG has finally started reviving their wiki team and is starting to clean up their currently dilapidated wiki. Good for them!

Currently the Para Wiki is focusing on slowly but surely finishing some newer articles we began writing 1-2 months ago. Additionally, we're trying our best to keep up with the PR load but we got some catching up to do!

What needs to be done on the Wiki:

October Change Log:

Keep knocking out those revision requests y'all. 

if you were @'d on this post it means that you contributed meaningfully to our wiki in some aspect and I'd hope you are willing to stay around another month to keep doing so. If you want to get involved with editing the wiki and don't know how, @ me on the discord and I'll happily sit down and teach you stuff when I get the chance. I hope to continue doing this every month. Here is a syntax guide for those who are curious

As always, thanks for the hard work everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use