Morph Biohazard Alert

Contra

Since morph is buffed and can reproduce now, its basically a biohazard. Really should have an alert so you know when there is 5 morphs eating up the whole station. Maybe level 6 or level 4 biohazard or hell even level 1 biohazard, up there with disease, blob, and terrors.

If over time, morphs grow to be a terror or blob level threat, sure lets do a biohazard warning.

Otherwise, we don't do biohazard alerts for other midround antags, I don't really see a point for a biohazard alert for morhps. It's just going to incentivize crew to curbstomp slower morphs.

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 5:01 PM, Sirryan2002 said:

If over time, morphs grow to be a terror or blob level threat, sure lets do a biohazard warning.

Otherwise, we don't do biohazard alerts for other midround antags, I don't really see a point for a biohazard alert for morhps. It's just going to incentivize crew to curbstomp slower morphs.

but we do when it comes to terror spiders and blobs, both of which are midround?

i think if a morph ate enough people, it would justify an alert. but at the same time, if they ate a station-threatening level of people, they would kind of guaranteed be known already?

21 hours ago, Arkhip0v said:

but we do when it comes to terror spiders and blobs, both of which are midround?

i think if a morph ate enough people, it would justify an alert. but at the same time, if they ate a station-threatening level of people, they would kind of guaranteed be known already?

They are major midrounds, morph is a minor midround
Major midrounds get alerts minor midrounds don't

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use