Drask Gaming (mhelp ArcZelf/(Berbo Gueda): how do i construct stuff on the floor)

ArcZelf

Hi.

I'm ArcZelf but on the station I usually play as Kruum(a drask), or Clam(a slime).

I have 1113h (as of the time posting this) and I am still complete and utter dogshit at this game.

I play a variety of jobs but the ones I play the most are Scientist, Chef, Miner, Research Director and Head of Personnel.

If you're a mentor, you might know me because of my mentor helps that I 100% genuinely am stuck with. (mhelp in the title is infact a real mhelp). If you're not a mentor then you might know me through my drask character which looks like an enderman if they had a third eye.

I don't play any other station other than Paradise since it was my first but I do very very rarely play Colonial Marines.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, I'm going to try and be a bit more forum-active. =)))))))))))))))))))))

Hope to meet all of you ingame if I haven't already.

• Like 3
  • angryeyes 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • fastparrot 1

I can maybe say for at least a few people who've gotten your mhelp:

"o7 drask gamer" 

also do you know why security takes a lot of burn damage?

because coppers are great conductors, but terrible insulators. 

• honk 1

15 minutes ago, Coolrune206 said:

mentor gaming

You're hardly a gamer. You can't even get through a round of Unfortunate Spacemen with out mag dumping other innocents with a flamethrower.

HELLO DRASK GAMING, THIS IS GAMING HQ, HOW MAY I TAKE YOUR CALL??

REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MENTOR GAMING TIPS.

YOUR GAMING LICENSE EXPIRES IN 3 HOURS, YOU CAN RENEW THIS BY CALLING GAMING HQ AND PAYING 42 NANOBUCKS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use