Internal GPS tag for syndicate cargo/QM agents.

Niteark

What I would like to suggest is a new traitor item for cargo techs and the QM, it would ideally come in the form of a 1 use implanter (like the adrenal implanter for example) and when injected into someone they get the set mail tag verb allowing them to at a whim set a mail tag for delivery to a specified location on the station. Effectively letting them mail themselves to anywhere on the list of mailing locations from any disposal access. 

I feel like this would work very well in terms of being a cargo themed tot item, while being more versatile than their single current option of the poison pen.

The internal mail tag is already used on the server by maint drones and saboteur module syndicate cyborgs, and since its being used by the syndicate for their borgs, it seems reasonable that they would supply something similar for their agents.

I think it would overall be a nice boon for cargo tots, since after null crates got removed cargo doesn't really have a notable item that the syndicate agents use, with the poison pen being mostly that thing you got in a surplus and even then it probably wouldn't be used by anyone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Niteark said:

I think it would overall be a nice boon for cargo tots, since after null crates got removed cargo doesn't really have a notable item that the syndicate agents use, with the poison pen being mostly that thing you got in a surplus and even then it probably wouldn't be used by anyone.

They can still emag any cargo crate open. No other department has access to cargo crates which can contain pretty ridiculous items and at worst put you in the brig for 15 minutes if caught.

But I do like the idea. Mailing yourself via disposals is a really funny concept.

I sorta like this idea, it's pretty funny but also fitting for a cargo person.  I mean Atmos techs already get something that lets them move through vents.  This would give cargo techs access to places but doesn't really let them arrive at a super strategic time for ambushes and stuff.  Also it could easily lead you to get caught if you think a place is empty but then it's no longer empty by the time you get there.  

I think it comes with enough downsides and risks to use that it wouldn't be overpowered or anything, seems like an interesting idea to me.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use