Removal of inferno grenade from tendril loot.

UltraNumeron

I dont think i need to say too much, im just mainly wondering why this even exists in the first place.

Its miner loot that being a huge ass fiery cluster nade has absolutely no purpose other then griefing and hijack and really should not be loot crew can get, at best its a useless item that gets thrown away or very rarely found by a hijacker and used properly and at worst a griefing implement. Miner loot should be fun and interesting while having some use for it, this really is just a big fuck you cluster nade that should not have a place there.

• Like 2

Careful, if you look too closely you'll realize half of mining loot is basically only useful to antags.

• Like 3
  • bap 1

While some loot is (half being a pretty big exxageration)  those at least have a little use for nonantags or at least are usable by antags that arent hijack and are at least a bit flavorful and interesting. They arent a clusternade that is a ban for using it without being a hijack antag.

• Like 1

Oh absolutely, that one's just straight up ban bait. But many other items are also to a smaller extent. Still I do agree this one's probably the worst. It's one-use, not really useful outside of hijack, and not really good enough for hijack. Really confused item. 

On 10/28/2021 at 7:48 AM, UltraNumeron said:

I dont think i need to say too much, im just mainly wondering why this even exists in the first place.

Its miner loot that being a huge ass fiery cluster nade has absolutely no purpose other then griefing and hijack and really should not be loot crew can get, at best its a useless item that gets thrown away or very rarely found by a hijacker and used properly and at worst a griefing implement. Miner loot should be fun and interesting while having some use for it, this really is just a big fuck you cluster nade that should not have a place there.

Yeah, it needs to go, outside of overall just being an awful item the fact that its only really useable one time makes it effectively antag only

it's also just bad for mining 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use