Greetings from Cargo.. usually

SilasLarke

Howdy y'all. If you see me in game it'll likely be Roggy Kingpin, stressing out in cargo or bar and likely doing something stupid. I have extensive experience as a bridge bum as well. Lately I've been trying to teach assistants to work cargo tech so they graduate from their jumpsuits before the greytide sets in.

Paradise has been the primary station I've been playing on, and I am approaching 200 hours in here. I still feel pretty new if I'm honest, but at least I don't hit myself in the head with whatever I'm holding anymore. Command intimidates me but I have a burning urge to play HoP down the line so I gotta bite the bullet at some point.

Anyhoo I'm done rambling.. except for a final point: if you see me building something in the petstore, and if I'm wearing a plague doctor outfit, just carry on your way you want nothing to do with what nonsense I likely got command to approve.

Have a great day!

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Hi! Yeah, at 200 hours you're still new, as the game is complex as hell :p HoP is a fun job, do try it!

22 hours ago, Woje said:

Hi! Yeah, at 200 hours you're still new, as the game is complex as hell :p HoP is a fun job, do try it!

Haha and my statement about hitting myself in the head doesn't stand anymore as I managed to light my head on fire forgetting to target my mouth again when RP'ing with an IPC earlier today (I am not worthy of the zippo I burnt myself with). Once I have the command hours I will definitely be doing a lot of HoP! I shy away from RD and am too rusty on medical to be CMO in good faith, but I'm sure once I freshen up I'll be ready to grind! I think the SM crystal would delam itself in protest if I became CE.

• honk 1

Don't rush it, you'll get good enough to play a head role pretty quickly by just playing all the jobs in their department! RD is good if you know how R&D, xenobio, and robotics work.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use