AI/Borg upload console refactor

SabreML

Details:

• Files changed: 6
  • Line insertions: 104
  • Line deletions: 155
  • Potential labels: Refactor, Map edit (Box, Meta, Delta)

This is a very simple one, replacing /obj/machinery/computer/borgupload with /obj/machinery/computer/aiupload/cyborg, since currently the majority of the code is just copied over directly from the AI upload console.

I've also moved the install() code for law modules to be on the upload console rather than the AI module board, as that reduces the proc size from 48 lines of code to around 9.

I'm not sure if I actually need to ask for permission on the forums to post this since it's relatively small, but it is around 200-300 lines and it's editing every map simultaneously, so I'm not going to risk it.

Please also remove this

/obj/machinery/computer/aiupload/verb/AccessInternals()
	set category = "Object"
	set name = "Access Computer's Internals"
	set src in oview(1)
	if(get_dist(src, usr) > 1 || usr.restrained() || usr.lying || usr.stat || istype(usr, /mob/living/silicon))
		return

opened = !opened
	if(opened)
		to_chat(usr, "<span class='notice'>The access panel is now open.</span>")
	else
		to_chat(usr, "<span class='notice'>The access panel is now closed.</span>")
	return

It is never used the var also isnt used anywhere

image.png.cd61d73deb21d04a547ec0d08ce2633b.png

As for the map edit part, please wait till the rest of the mapping queue is sorted. Free's remap will be TM'd at some point, I am just super slow atm

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use