September Wiki Update

Sirryan2002

Hey everyone! Good work this month.

The more people can tackle the revision requests list, the better. Just keep knocking em out! It's hard work but the positive effects are long lasting! This opens up our contributors time to really focus on new content and improving the wiki whollistically.

What needs to be done on the Wiki:

September Change Log:

This Months Contributors that I haven't recognized yet: @SteelSlayer @SabreML @LiberatedWaveMan @PopeDaveThe3th @Longpipe23 @Meow19 @botka4aet @FizzTheBanana @PacifistDalek

Good work guys, consistent progress is good. What I really need help with is tackling the articles with big problems in them. There's quite a few articles building up that need to be rewritten and gone over by our expert players. I can keep us up to date with PR's and any kind of maintenance/organization work that needs to be done, however I cannot knock out entire article reworks. I just need some people to commit to rewriting stuff.

if you were @'d on this post it means that you contributed meaningfully to our wiki in some aspect and I'd hope you are willing to stay around another month to keep doing so. If you want to get involved with editing the wiki and don't know how, @ me on the discord and I'll happily sit down and teach you stuff when I get the chance. I hope to continue doing this every month. Here is a syntax guide for those who are curious

As always, thanks for the hard work everyone!

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use