Dovixx Banning my Antagonist Roles

GreyTider13

I was Antagonist Banned by "Dovixx", because I forgot to tell the admins to take my role as a Nuclear Operative Leader.

I have not been playing Space Station 13 for long, so I did not know I had to contact the admins to take my place.

I do a good appeal and "Dovixx" asks for a phrase in the first ten rules that is apparently "Obvious"

I look over the rules, over and over and still cant find the phrase he wants...Then he declines my Job Ban Appeal.

I do not understand how a phrase has to do with my appeal...I understand which rule I broke and I would like to play Antagonist again.

• eyes 1
  • Salt 2

Hello,

This response has been reviewed by Necaladun.

Please read the rules carefully and attentively, sentence by sentence, and you will find the phrase. Do not skim. It will be obvious because the sentence containing it specifically mentions to use it in an appeal.

The reason you're being asked to do this is so that we know you're fully aware of all the rules, not just the one you've broken.