Something Something Ask Me, Something Something Anything

BryanR

Hello Spessman and Spessladies, as most of you remember me I was a blue face that hid in the clouds and judged you, sometimes silently, sometimes not so much, that has become a grey face and has seemingly fallen off into the void, never to be seen again. In a moment of insanity, I realised that while I said my goodbyes in areas privvy only to the staff, I never did say my appropriate goodbyes to all you lovely, wonderful individuals without whom this adventure wouldn't have been as fulfilling and fun as it was for me.

So in an effort to correct myself, and possibly drive myself closer to becoming a Cthulian Elder God, I have decided to start this thread as a way of saying 'Thanks for all the stories' as well as let you guys ask me questions that, lets be real, you're scrambling to figure out what you can ask.

Standard rules apply, while I may answer questions I normally wouldn't there are some things which I cannot answer because you guys haven't ascended to staff yet. Do not ask me questions if you're pregnant or expecting, answers may cause drowsiness from boredom, disappointment, failed expectations, and anal leakage. If any of these symptoms occur, please either lower your standards or see your general practitioner immediately because if my answers cause you discomfort in your tush, there may be a bigger, more prominent underlying cause for your tushy troubles. Know that my answers aren't for everyone, please consult a therapist if you manage to scrounge up enough empathy because SS13 is a barren wasteland of emotion where only the greytider of tool box fame rules.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use