WaveMan's art

LiberatedWaveMan

before and after of my first-ever art project- sketching and shading over my heroforge of xion, and then adding bloodwork from scratch (bullet wounds, burn scars, slash wounds, and a stab wound)
yes, part of her ear is missing 

the majority of this was pretty unsatisfactory but it was a good learning experience; i'm happy with how the wound and scar effects turned out 

captainxion2.jpg

xionsketch.jpg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, LiberatedWaveMan said:

before and after of my first-ever art project- sketching and shading over my heroforge of xion, and then adding bloodwork from scratch (bullet wounds, burn scars, slash wounds, and a stab wound)
yes, part of her ear is missing 

the majority of this was pretty unsatisfactory but it was a good learning experience; i'm happy with how the wound and scar effects turned out 

captainxion2.jpg

xionsketch.jpg

image.png.8dfd7507f9367f06b1818e3ddfb07474.pngLooks cool! I dont know if this is the right place to post this, since it is *your channel, but i decided to try my hand at hero forge!

PS: (again, sorry for posting here waveman pls no yell)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use