September Waveman Thank-you

LiberatedWaveMan

Right, I’d say I’ll keep this short and sweet, but it’s gonna take more than a few words to say what I mean. 

Over the course of the past 7 months, I’ve had the great pleasure of playing SS13 on this server, and being a member of the discord just as long. And with that being said, I’d like to thank everyone. I’d like to thank the maintainers and contributors who work to fix and improve the game every day, who work to make gorgeous sprites for us to see each time we play, and making all those old pop-up menus into TGUI (Sorry BrowserUI, I found a real man.) I’d like to thank the admins for being so patient with me despite my shortcomings, for hilarity in gimmicks and adminbus, for objective changes and foolishness galore. Thank you to the mentors who have taught me the things I never realized, for guiding me through gimmicks, antag opportunities and the little details I never would have noticed; the non-mentors who went out of their way to teach me a thing or two and gave me leeway to learn new jobs. And I want to thank all of you, every player here, for your wild gimmicks, well-planned schemes, comedic genius, RP, hangouts, and so much more. Thank you to everyone; discord, in-game, forums, past, future, and present; thank you for allowing me to be myself. ❤️

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use