Hi I'm Impedus and I'm gonna try and be more forum-active!

Melinda

Hello fellow crew, I am Impedus, my main character is Melinda Therrel. I've been on Paradise Station on and off for apparently six and a half years now, I honestly thought it was longer. Late introduction much? I've been known to take long hiatuses from SS13, as I do from pretty much every game I play, but sure enough I keep coming back, probably because SS13 is somehow one of the most immersive RPGs I've ever played despite being intentionally ridiculous, am I right?

A few things about me: I like to consider myself as a STEM nerd IRL, my favorite RPG is call of cthulhu, and when I was a kid I wanted to grow up and become a dinosaur.

My main departments on paradise station are currently botany and internal affairs, and I'm usually thrilled to train people on how to master those departments. I enjoy making paperwork formats for SS13, so feel free to hit me up for any of your future paperwork needs, if you have an interesting idea for a form that might be useful to the daily workings of a department, let me know! Though I do have a long list of more obvious form ideas I still need to burn through. 

I look forward to continuing to see all of you!

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

this person has more ambitions than I did as a kid

So you're saying you didn't dream of being a toaster as a kid? Just wound up as it. I'm sure it's roughly the same thing.

• honk 1

On 9/19/2021 at 8:35 AM, Melinda said:

My main departments on paradise station are currently botany and internal affairs

An IAA main! Run for your life!

Edited by Krossarn

5 hours ago, MattTheFicus said:

Its okay, you at least have an introduction thread.

Oh god we can make these after so long?

do what I did and say "hello I'm new"

5 hours ago, MisterMan said:

I thought you had a lot less time in the game, maybe a few weeks not six whole ass years

imagine my surprise

Joined, played for a couple months, joined a couple years later, played for a couple months, rinse wash repeat.

• Like 1

You're one of my favorite people to see around the station! I'll never forget Melinda starving to death because she didn't get her spesslaw, and then being irate with the paramedics who fed her chicken soup to save her. Can't wait to see more of you c:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sweaterkittens said:

You're one of my favorite people to see around the station! I'll never forget Melinda starving to death because she didn't get her spesslaw, and then being irate with the paramedics who fed her chicken soup to save her. Can't wait to see more of you c:

"Why does my mouth taste like soup?"

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use