Admin poll, uwu speak as an admin smite

TheYeetster

Are there any admins who would benefit/use https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/15801 

If implemented it would only be an admin smite ability and not the genetics or preference option.

I am also a new coder so there's no guarantee I'll be able to figure it out, but I'll give it my best shot, I just wanted to gage interest.

• eyes 1

I had an idea for an admin smite a while back. It would break all of a targets bones! Very good to use on CMOs/doctors who pray. Good way to make their coworkers hate them.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Charliminator said:

I had an idea for an admin smite a while back. It would break all of a targets bones! Very good to use on CMOs/doctors who pray. Good way to make their coworkers hate them.

"Just clone them!"

2 minutes ago, Charliminator said:

That's the kicker. It doesn't kill them

They will do it themselves to get cloned. I mean hell even just walk around and you die eventually.

1 hour ago, Woje said:

They will do it themselves to get cloned. I mean hell even just walk around and you die eventually.

The smite could give them the unclonable trait :}

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use