General Occupational Role(s): 

• Nanotrasen Representative
  • Magistrate
  • Warden
  • Head of Security
  • Captain
  • Research Director

Biography:

Keziah Braun was born on January 26, 2541 in a TSF owned colony. Her family, the Reeds loved the TSF down to the bone, unlike her who she had a low opinion of. Keziah hated her life and always tried to leave her colony at the nearest convenience. Regardless of her life she always loved her mother despite her giving the middle name Elizabet, which Keziah does not let anyone know about.

After Keziah graduated from secondary school she quickly applied for a college, which she got accepted into. She had a passion in communications. But she didn't use it much besides a few side jobs. 

Soon Keziah learned that the Trans-solar federation and Nanotrasen were in a trade/alliance type pact. This intrigued her and soon she started to work for NT as a roboticist. NT soon recognized this exceeding talent and promoted her to Research Director, which she loved because the power of leading people was very enjoyable for her. A few months later Keziah started to represent NT on the NSS Cyberiad.

[Clearance: Security] Keziah has had increased activity with the Syndicate weirdly enough. Impersonating CC officals or Solar Federation marines/Representatives. Is it suggested to keep an eye on her.

Qualifications: Keziah Braun has basic knowledge in engineering, supply, and medical. But her knowledge in space law and SOP is very advanced. She has passed her exam that qualified her to represent NT and Supervise security as the Magistrate.

Employment Records: Keziah Braun has worked for many companies in which she has leaded at least once department in. But she has done various scientifically jobs.

Security Records:

If Keziah Braun is ever a enemy to NT and the security team is attempting to detain her, it is suggested to do so very flashbangs, bolas, or pepper spray. She is very nimble and will attempt to escape at any chances she gets. Keziah Braun will likely never get close enough for hand to hand combat and if she goes expect something to be up her sleeve.

Medical Records: 

Keziah Braun has mental lapses in which she may act as the King of the Cyberiad, impersonate Officials of various corporations, or just go full on crazy speaking about voices in her head and what not. If such happens please contain her and bring her to the nearest Psychiatrist.   

Height: 5'8

Weight: 170.6lbs

Eye color: Hazel

Physical state: Very healthy

Psychosocial state: Might not be the most stable person 

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): 

Very beautiful woman with messy hair down to her ankles. She has glasses that fit her perfectly, and freckles across her face. She wears an annoyed face with a casual side eye to the nearest person. She always dresses to impress.

Other Notes:

• If Keziah's middle name is somehow found out saying it will get you slapped.
  • Even though Keziah is very beautiful she hasn't had many relationships.
  • Keziah messes up her speech many times but will quickly correct it.
  • You might randomly catch her saying V. Why, no one knows.

I hate....writing back stories.....don't blame me for his @CourierAsy

ALSO I'll make a relationship thing in a few.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Crazyhair said:

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): 

Very beautiful woman with messy hair down to her ankles. She has glasses that fit her perfectly, and freckles across her face. She wears an annoyed face with a casual side eye to the nearest person. She always dresses to impress.

does anyone else see an issue with this or just me

• Like 1

Personal Relations

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire Respected | Good Friend Friend | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike |  Hate Fear

• Francisco Unk
  • Melinda Therrel
  • Praxis Chailer
  • Moi
  • Devan Strife
  • Kruum
  • Charlie Carlson
  • Krek, Noble of Clan Tristian
  • Michael Bovine
  • Iris Watson
  • Sizzle
  • Letov *insert long last name here*
  • Red Lecter
  • Ryder Hill
  • Tom Honks(will be missed ☹️)    

This takes wayy too long but I'm on good terms with most of the crew.......but I do hate some of you.....joking

Allied Like Neutral Dislike Hate Enemy

Cybersun Industries 

Elysium Republic

Nanotrasen

Prospero Order

Syndicate

TSF

USSP

Edited by Crazyhair
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crazyhair said:

Personal Relations

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire Respected | Good Friend Friend | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike |  Hate Fear

I'm listed first (I am better)

11 minutes ago, Crazyhair said:

Personal Relations

Allied Like Neutral Dislike Hate Enemy

I am listed next to Tom Honks! (i am better), and wheres Oleg?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use