August Wiki Update

Sirryan2002

Hey everyone! Updates are light but consistent this month. I have just began my first year at university under a rigorous program and as a result have had to dial back how much hours I can invest into our wiki; Nonetheless I think we've still made significant progress this month of August. 

Most of the work has been nitty gritty shit that is not fun to edit. We have tied up a large extent of licensing of images, however we still need people to go over the goon icon folder and seek out those images on the wiki as well as wiki-specific images. More work has been done on categorization, our category tree is coming along and I hope to see it finished by late October. Our Revision Requests are beginning to grow in number and size, contributor help is MUCH appreciated.

What needs to be done on the Wiki:

August Change Log:

This Months Contributors that I haven't recognized yet: @Agatasa @TheYeetster 

Good work guys, consistent progress is good. What I really need help with is tackling the articles with big problems in them. There's quite a few articles building up that need to be rewritten and gone over by our expert players. I can keep us up to date with PR's and any kind of maintenance/organizationl work that needs to be done, however I cannot knock out entire article reworks very quickly as evident by my toil of rewriting the ERT page. I just need some people to commit to rewriting stuff.

if you were @'d on this post it means that you contributed meaningfully to our wiki in some aspect and I'd hope you are willing to stay around another month to keep doing so. If you want to get involved with editing the wiki and don't know how, @ me on the discord and I'll happily sit down and teach you stuff when I get the chance. I hope to continue doing this every month. Here is a syntax guide for those who are curious

As always, thanks for the hard work everyone!

Edited by Sirryan2002
oop
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Time to update guide to medical I feel like I haven't touched it for a while

• fastparrot 1

Another update.

With a little AA magic, all of the GAs can now propose edits to SoP articles on a private git. You can expect things to start slowly being improved now that SoP can be modified by more than 3 people. 

• Thanks 2
  • eyes 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use