SS13 is a Game of Moments

AmyLaurent

I'm a sentimental person so I'm probably prone to this, but to me SS13 and this server in particular is a game of moments.  Fleeting and ephemeral.  Awkward moments of social interaction.  Conflicting interests and misunderstandings.  Bravery, cowardice, and malice.  Mentorship and menace.  When the round is over its all gone forever.  Mostly.  You had to be there.

I'm not adding anything new here, just dropping a note of thanks for rounds well played.  Hope I dropped it in the right place.  I also hope in the long run I can keep up.       

Big thanks to those of you who have helped me acclimate.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, AmyLaurent said:

Hope I dropped it in the right place.

As good a place for it as any I reckon.

But honestly yeah. Original post is pretty on the nose about it all.

8 hours ago, AmyLaurent said:

I'm a sentimental person so I'm probably prone to this, but to me SS13 and this server in particular is a game of moments.  Fleeting and ephemeral.  Awkward moments of social interaction.  Conflicting interests and misunderstandings.  Bravery, cowardice, and malice.  Mentorship and menace.  When the round is over its all gone forever.  Mostly.  You had to be there.

I'm not adding anything new here, just dropping a note of thanks for rounds well played.  Hope I dropped it in the right place.  I also hope in the long run I can keep up.       

Big thanks to those of you who have helped me acclimate.  

This is too true. I still have vivid memories of specific, amazing moments I've had on SS13 from years and years ago. SS13 creates such unique experiences that you really can't get anywhere else.

I'm so glad you've enjoyed your time here so far, and here's to many more great moments.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ItsMarmite said:

A journey in reverse

A journey I am grateful to share with you. With you all, I cannot state how much I appreciate this community. Thank you.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AmyLaurent said:

You had to be there.

Countless COUNTLESS rounds that are literally just this. You can't explain them. They just happen and you had to be there.

Theres just nothing else like it.

Edited by ZN23X
Uhm bed at speeling
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Countless COUNTLESS rounds that are literally just this. You can't explain them. They just happen and you had to be there.

Theres just nothing else like it.

Yyyyup, i mean how do i even begin to explain how everything got to this point:

6baf92ef68f820e4690411445a38953f.pngTwo survivors of a stationwide disaster, riding away into space with a giant red bird.

In the end, you just had to have been there.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use