Complaint against Abydos/ forum account deletion request for me

Boxy

Admin(s) Key: @Abydos
Your ckey (Byond username): gamedevwifu

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 2021-08-27 16:28:20 (Round 28230)

Nature of complaint: abuse of power and application of none rules

Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint:  

Ban reason:

"After being warned of their cringing of calling everyone "Senpai" and ending almost every sentence with "Nya". Wanted to throw themselves out an airlock, wanting to say Nya. Told them to go to cryo as to not waste a job slot.

Instead, continued to say Nya and lied to multiple people saying CC said to terminate their ID, so they can throw themselves out an airlock saying it. Appeal when you decide to listen to admins."

I really don't think any rules were broken here i was just playing a character that is a butt of a joke cringe baby in a medium rp server like many people do.

(Lied to multiple people?)  that's inaccurate i just went to HoP and told me them to terminate my id cause i am being fired from central due to the overuse of nya to tie off never using the character again as i was asked.

Frankly i don't have the time or patients to play my serious characters all the time as much any more,  i justifiably got banned from syndicate roles which is understandable.  But frankly playing ss13 in this server only as my main serious roleplay character sleuth is really not worth it any more with my very limited free time. 

Abydos even brought up the example from the rules that you playing a mentally ill character does not excuse their action but my character did nothing wrong or even remotely antagy or rule violating  hell the only thing she did so far in the round was talk to people in that cringe baby speech pattern way she did.

Playing on this server really used to be fun for me a few years back,  now i almost only feel like its worth my time when in am not in the mood to play my serious characters and i no longer have the free time to get in the mood to play serious characters, this is  in large part because i am put into plenty of scrutiny from the administration and fairly so due to my past actions and experience of should have known better but frankly the game feels kinda like its losing its charm of a silly space adventure immersive sim multiplayer game for me.

in this case i feel like abydos was either having a bad day or having some probably earned animosity against me for past banst  went on what i perceived as a power trip.  Now what he said would make sense in a high rp server but not a mid rp server.

If this ban is not removed could you do me a favor and permanently delete my account from the forums?  i don't have the patience for this any more now that my free time is way more limited  most likely neither do you for my shenanigans me playing here might have become mutually abusive for me and the staff and i don't feel like either of us is benefiting  so tldr please delete my paradise forums account if you rule that the situation is unsalvageable and email me its done.

As a final note i want to thank the staff for dealing with me wile a played and some talking to me about how to improve my roleplay

Special thanks to:

@BryanR

The guy obsessed with rats i can't remember the name of

Admin's version of events:

You were running around as a Security Officer, calling everyone "Senpai" and nearly ending every single sentence with the word "Nya~". Even when I told you to stop, you continued to do so. I had also told you, not to suicide or kill yourself but to go to cryo.. instead, you went and lied to people that CC ordered your ID to be terminated (Making you non-crew) so you could die while continuing the "Nya~" talk.

Admin's reasoning for actions:

I'm going to take the chance to address sections of your complaint that you brought up;

45 minutes ago, Boxy said:

I really don't think any rules were broken here i was just playing a character that is a butt of a joke cringe baby in a medium rp server like many people do.

Paradise is a Medium roleplay server, we don't expect you to know every section of the lore, the universe, the world or the like... we do however expect you to play a character that fits. You are an employee of a Corporation, and no corporation would hire anyone calling everyone "Senpai" and going "Nya~" at every second. Quoted from the advance rules;

You are expected to roleplay within the universe the lore has established. You’re playing as someone who has either been hired by NT, or permitted to visit one of their more advanced research facilities. We don’t expect you to know every detail of the lore - especially as it’s subject to change. Your character should be one who can conceivably exist within the setting. NT would not hire someone who never does their job properly, or is unable to pass a job interview.

No one would hire a Security Guard who, as you claimed "Was brought up on baby talk and anime"... quite frankly, that is akin to mental disorder. NT wouldn't even allow a civilian who acts like that to visit a highly advanced, research facility. Infact, looking over the logs, you were even approaching sexual content by telling people when you were bit by a spider that it "bit you in the sensitive area" and sprouting racist like memes.

Spoiler

[2021-08-27T15:52:40] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (50,149,2): (Security) 'Tigiri katana chan boarded the ship.'

[2021-08-27T15:56:37] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (120,184,2):  'Oh he is aproaching me'

[2021-08-27T15:57:08] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (119,184,2):  'An other kill for sakura katana chan nyaw'

[2021-08-27T15:57:56] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (119,183,2):  'I must go to the doctory nya'

[2021-08-27T15:58:06] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (119,183,2):  'It bit me in my sensitive area nya'

[2021-08-27T15:58:55] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (129,136,2):  'help nya'

[2021-08-27T15:59:04] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (130,128,2):  'It bit me nya'

[2021-08-27T15:59:16] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (140,114,2):  'Thanks captain nyaw'

[2021-08-27T15:59:59] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (142,112,2):  'Thanks doctor chan nyaw'

[2021-08-27T16:00:26] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (142,111,2):  'Why would i want that doctor senpai nya'

[2021-08-27T16:00:59] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (142,111,2):  'I have big spiders to fight nya'

[2021-08-27T16:01:08] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (142,111,2):  'I must turn into my true form'

[2021-08-27T16:01:12] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (142,111,2):  'and save the station'

[2021-08-27T16:01:14] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (142,111,2):  'Nya'

[2021-08-27T16:01:36] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (128,139,2):  'Ouch nya'

[2021-08-27T16:02:22] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (129,113,2): (Security) 'i need a new gun to achive me true form nya'

[2021-08-27T16:03:03] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (113,178,2):  'Which vox nya'

[2021-08-27T16:03:44] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (109,174,2):  'Did you know vox despite being only 30% of the ship population comit 70% of crime'

[2021-08-27T16:10:11] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (110,174,2):  'Its finnaly working nya'

[2021-08-27T16:10:20] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (110,174,2):  'who would you like to report nyyaw'

[2021-08-27T16:11:34] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (110,174,2):  'I have him set  to arrest nya'

[2021-08-27T16:13:21] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (119,179,2):  'Yes nya?'

[2021-08-27T16:13:36] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (126,179,2):  'i already'

[2021-08-27T16:13:38] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (126,179,2):  'have mine'

[2021-08-27T16:13:39] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (126,179,2):  'nya'

[2021-08-27T16:15:04] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'This xeno battered a man with a batt nya'

[2021-08-27T16:15:25] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'According to report voxy did nya'

[2021-08-27T16:15:49] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Oh voxy chan is in deep shit nyao nya'

[2021-08-27T16:16:18] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Tough story to believe nya nya'

[2021-08-27T16:16:37] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Thats something some one who just hit someone else with bat would say nya'

[2021-08-27T16:16:44] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Is pwison for you nya'

[2021-08-27T16:16:57] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Half sentence nya?'

[2021-08-27T16:17:17] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'To throw us off from the crime nya.'

[2021-08-27T16:17:28] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Assult reduced sentence nya?'

[2021-08-27T16:17:34] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'right warden chan nya?'

[2021-08-27T16:17:52] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (127,174,2):  'Solomon is the acuser'

[2021-08-27T16:18:02] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (126,174,2):  'Yes sir warden senpai nya'

This was when I took notice of it and checked your logs, seeing the multiple amount of times with babytalk, nya and stuff. I told you quite specifically to cut it out.

Spoiler

[2021-08-27T16:18:12] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): Cut it out with the "Nya" stuff

[2021-08-27T16:18:30] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: Can i not play a cringey character? aww man fine

[2021-08-27T16:18:35] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): Absolutely not, so cut it out.

[2021-08-27T16:19:19] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: And i was just getting used to the speech partern.  fiine.

I figured that would be the end of it, I would warn you, get you to stop and focus on other things. Instead, you continued.

Spoiler

[2021-08-27T16:20:46] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: I have not played in a wile is there a cohesive guide to characters allowed and not allowed?

[2021-08-27T16:21:23] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: I pretty much remeber making this character to be a dumb xeno-racist extreme loyalist butt of the joke character

[2021-08-27T16:21:31] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): "Having an “insane” character does not change anything. If it’s not permissible normally, saying you are “insane” does not make for justification. Employees should be reasonably able to pass a psych eval. Additionally, acting violent or “lolrandom” because you are “insane” is an incredibly unrealistic and frankly offensive view of mental health."

[2021-08-27T16:22:06] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: Oh no they are not meant to act insane,  they are just meant to act like extreamly sheltered and raised on anime

[2021-08-27T16:22:20] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): Again, no. It is not allowed.

[2021-08-27T16:22:38] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): No company would hire you, if you're calling them senpai and going "Nya" every second.

[2021-08-27T16:23:30] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: True, i might as well kill off this character now they have no depth they are just a joke and maybe i can play one of my more serious ones next time i log on

Again, thinking that would be the end of it. But you continued on once again.

Spoiler

[2021-08-27T16:24:17] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: Ill pretend i got a notification of being fired and leave the airlock saying nya and die

[2021-08-27T16:24:26] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): No.

[2021-08-27T16:24:39] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): If you wanna do that, go to cryo, cause you will not be wasting a security job-slot.

[2021-08-27T16:24:44] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: Anyway i can fit into the story this character being pernamently de-comisioned

[2021-08-27T16:24:54] ADMIN: PM: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana)->Abydos2: Good point

I told you quite specifically to not do that in any way, and to go to cyro. Now, not only did you ignore what I told you to do (There by ignoring what an admin told you to do), you not only continued to do "Nya", but then lied to various people at the HoP line about how CC ordered you to be fired.

Spoiler

[2021-08-27T16:26:41] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (100,120,2):  'hello nya'

[2021-08-27T16:26:47] ADMIN: PM: Abydos2->Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana): What did I just say?

[2021-08-27T16:27:08] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (100,120,2):  'central command told me to decomsion'

[2021-08-27T16:27:34] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (100,120,2):  'cause it found out i was constantly using nya in my speech'

[2021-08-27T16:27:48] SAY: Gamedevwifu/(Tigiri Katana) (100,120,2):  'i need you to terminate my id nya'

I told you to stop doing something, you continued to do it and then lied to various people.

45 minutes ago, Boxy said:

in this case i feel like abydos was either having a bad day or having some probably earned animosity against me for past banst  went on what i perceived as a power trip.  Now what he said would make sense in a high rp server but not a mid rp server.

I warned you multiple times to stop something, and you continued to do so. In a Medium RP setting, no one would hire you if you're going to talk like a baby, using Nya, chan and calling everyone senpai. Again, quoted from the advance rules;

The original “Medium RP” intent was devised upon creation, as being a middle ground between the “HRP” of Bay12 and the “LRP” of Goon. The roleplay should be taken seriously, but not overly so, nor should you be elitist with your roleplay.

Your character fits within a LRP setting, such as Goon or Bee. Not a Medium such as Paradise, Colonial Marines and such.

Acknowledgement of wrongdoing or disputing of:

I dispute this obviously from the lack of information they didn't put and trying to paint this as me banning them on the spot, when I gave you plenty of chances and you ignored them at every turn.

Edited by Abydos
  • Like 1

"Paradise is a Medium roleplay server, we don't expect you to know every section of the lore, the universe, the world or the like... we do however expect you to play a character that fits. You are an employee of a Corporation, and no corporation would hire anyone calling everyone "Senpai" and going "Nya~" at every second. Quoted from the advance rules;"

Not really? i mean have you ever seen that enforced? ive played characters that were purely gameplay not roleplay and i was not told jack shit,  and from the colorful cast of characters we get on the station every day my character looked relatively sane

"No one would hire a Security Guard who, as you claimed "Was brought up on baby talk and anime"... quite frankly, that is akin to mental disorder. NT wouldn't even allow a civilian who acts like that to visit a highly advanced, research facility. Infact, looking over the logs, you were even approaching sexual content by telling people when you were bit by a spider that it "bit you in the sensitive area" and sprouting racist like memes."

As a security guard irl ive worked on both federal projects and in a corporate "A highly advanced" cultural facility that almost every tourist visits in my country ill dispute that, some of my co-workers irl are and have been complete deepshits and make  racist cringe baby tigiri katana chan look like a calm collected proffesional,  I am frankly considering  starting at tumbler blog about shit my  deeply religious huge conspiracy nutt afternoon shift co-worker says. Ofcourse people don't show the crazy in job interviews but if you have ever worked in a big industry with many people you have to interact with daily  i tell you  your hopes for humanity would be lost.

Hell tigiri katana chan is inspired and a parody of some other people ive worked security shifts  with (To the point i directly quote them some times)  and a parody of Japanese racisim and cultural purity.  

Again saying stuff like "Did you know vox wile being 30% of the population comit 70% of the crime is a direct reference to a post ive seen of the forum satirizing turning point USA and again this character is a bad person and a bad character i don't want them to look legitimate in any way they are meant to be a sad pathetic lil cringe baby.

On the "Sexual comment"  i was literally bitten in the crotch area by the spider  and said that it bit me in my sensitives,  thats akin to 5th grade  dick hummor  and if you find that arousing that aint my fault.

Back when i worked police i have not seen but heard a great message on our radio as i was arriving as backup to a scene what would roughly translate to in english from greek " Suspect got me in the senstives, i am going down i am going down" (tldr the dude had to put ice on his balls for the rest of the shift great times)

"I told you quite specifically to not do that in any way, and to go to cyro. Now, not only did you ignore what I told you to do (There by ignoring what an admin told you to do), you not only continued to do "Nya", but then lied to various people at the HoP line about how CC ordered you to be fired." 

First theer was no-one in the HoP line over then HoP and Yeah i did what of it? its not against the rules to lie or make up storys in character. As you have seen after i terminated my idea i headed straight for cryo and got banned just as i was getting in the pod.   the residual nya talk was as i was leaving the game with that character to permanently erase them as you asked i just kept playing the character on my way to cryo.

"I warned you multiple times to stop something, and you continued to do so. In a Medium RP setting, no one would hire you if you're going to talk like a baby, using Nya, chan and calling everyone senpai. Again, quoted from the advance rules;"

Again i am not sure where you work or what kind of work you do but oh man ive seen a lot of crazys in my job.

If its any consolation i will gladly say you didn't ban me on the spot, you issued a warning and i tried to end my character  wile still playing it to the end.  I imidetly went to terminate my id and after i did that i went to cry,  a second before getting into the cryo pod you banned me.

I hate my ironic parody tigiri katana chan to be the hill i die on i really do but frankly this really felt like over-reach from your part  when i played regularly we had characters like that if not much worse on the server all the time and they got no lash back.

You didn't really ban me for the character i was playing and wouldn't have the precedent to,  you banned me because instead of immediately stopping i took the character down wile playing it even if i did it per your instructions of cryo instead of airlock jump.

If you want to ban me for past offenses and keep me permabanned with no apeal that is totally fine you got enough to work with there and it wouldn't be unfair or unfounded,  

but this really felt like an over-reach  from my perspective about something that  is ok on the station and done in every round but most player but was not ok exclusively for me because of my history.

Edited by Boxy

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

Not really? i mean have you ever seen that enforced? ive played characters that were purely gameplay not roleplay and i was not told jack shit,  and from the colorful cast of characters we get on the station every day my character looked relatively sane

Yes, admins enforce it and it's within the rules. We have had plenty of characters who have told to cut things out, two examples;

One from yesterday, where a Clown took the name "Honkler" and started sprouting nazi stuff, literally, copy and pasting Joseph Goebbels speeches against jews, only replacing "Jews" with "Mimes". Admins saw it in poor taste, players saw it poor taste, and he was told to stop.

A similar situation very long time ago, where someone was running around and only screaming "Nya~" every time, that was the only thing they stated. They were cluwned and also told to cut it out.

There's a huge difference between someone having a hair style, or color style.. which speaks nothing of their character or personality. Someone attending a job and still doing their job, versus someone who is running around screaming "Nya~" as a Security Officer. Would any police station in any county, willingly hire someone, talking like a baby and expecting to uphold the law if they are talking to people like "Nya~ Going to send yu to pwison"? No, they'd be laughed at and no one would take them seriously.

To claim "Sure it's in the rules but it's not enforced" when A) It's in the rules and B) Certainly enforced.. makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

As a security guard irl ive worked on both federal projects and in a corporate "A highly advanced" cultural facility that almost every tourist visits in my country ill dispute that, some of my co-workers irl are and have been complete deepshits and make  racist cringe baby tigiri katana chan look like a calm collected proffesional,  I am frankly considering  starting at tumbler blog about shit my  deeply religious huge conspiracy nutt afternoon shift co-worker says. Ofcourse people don't show the crazy in job interviews but if you have ever worked in a big industry with many people you have to interact with daily  i tell you  your hopes for humanity would be lost.

And this means it's acceptable to ignore our server rules and act in this way? Are you saying you ignore your own jobs rules or the laws of society cause you don't see them enforced?

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

Hell tigiri katana chan is inspired and a parody of some other people ive worked security shifts  with (To the point i directly quote them some times)  and a parody of Japanese racisim and cultural purity.  

Cool, it's not accepted here. We got no interest or business with, from a roleplay and rules point that states we do not want people to play stereotypical racist characters. This breaks another rule, if you had read them.

Creating a character whose personality is especially abrasive can fall under this too. We don’t expect everyone to hold hands, skip and sing together and be best friends, but hiding behind “its what my character is like” isn’t an excuse - you get to choose your characters personality. Try to make a character that makes the game fun for everyone. A good reference for the problems with "it's what my character would do" can be found https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/37103/what-is-my-guy-syndrome-and-how-do-i-handle-it/37105#37105

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

Again saying stuff like "Did you know vox wile being 30% of the population comit 70% of the crime is a direct reference to a post ive seen of the forum satirizing turning point USA and again this character is a bad person and a bad character i don't want them to look legitimate in any way they are meant to be a sad pathetic lil cringe baby.

See above. No one is interested in interacting, playing, speaking with, hiring, or allowing anyone to work if they are going to talk like a baby, quote anime, act racist and literally be a stereotype. 

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

First theer was no-one in the HoP line over then HoP and Yeah i did what of it? its not against the rules to lie or make up storys in character. As you have seen after i terminated my idea i headed straight for cryo and got banned just as i was getting in the pod.   the residual nya talk was as i was leaving the game with that character to permanently erase them as you asked i just kept playing the character on my way to cryo.

I told you to do two things;

1) To cut it out with the Nya talk. You still did it. I was quite clear and specifically told you "Cut the Nya stuff out". There is no room for interpretation, confusion, miscommunication or the like. I told you to stop and you still did it. That is deliberately ignoring an admin and continuing to do an action.

2) I told you also specifically to go to cryo. You said you wanted to terminate your ID and throw yourself out an airlock, I told you no.. you went and lied saying CC said to terminate you while still saying Nya. That's double ignoring an admin.

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

I hate my ironic parody tigiri katana chan to be the hill i die on i really do but frankly this really felt like over-reach from your part  when i played regularly we had characters like that if not much worse on the server all the time and they got no lash back.

Just because you don't see admins dealing with characters who are over the line, in terms of name, flavor text, how they are acting.. does not mean the rule is not enforced, not does it mean you get to act like it doesn't exist. It certainly does exist, it is there in the rules, and admins enforce it. 

Here's a few more examples of people we have had to deal with, with this rule in terms of name, acting, flavor, ect;

"joined with the name "Diksie Normus""
"joined the round with the name "Space Cola" informed they needed to change it, asked for "screwdriver" next."
"Had the name Morvo The Greybeard,"
"Connected for the first time as the human "CHIKIBRIKI""
"Joined the game named "Jeffery Epstein""
"Warned for the usual gimmick of shouting "allah akbar" and talking about explosions, bombs and plasma."
"Joined with name "Rosey :D""
"Joined with a name "Hughanus""
"Used Baldy McGrey as a name"
"warned for making an amongus reference"
We got thousands of others, but you get the idea.

1 hour ago, Boxy said:

You didn't really ban me for the character i was playing and wouldn't have the precedent to,  you banned me because instead of immediately stopping i took the character down wile playing it even if i did it per your instructions of cryo instead of airlock jump.

Again, I told you to stop an action and go to cryo... which you did not do. You still continued the action that you were told to stop doing.

Edited by Abydos

6 hours ago, Boxy said:

As a final note i want to thank the staff for dealing with me wile a played and some talking to me about how to improve my roleplay

Not sure why I was pinged in this and don't have too much to add as I had retired.

You aren't roleplaying, you're cringeplaying. I reviewed the logs from Aby and I can honestly say that the behavior of your character seems to be to make others cringe, since your character lacks more depth than a rain puddle.

Second, while I can't speak entirely on Breen's behalf (Rat guy), I doubt he would condone it any more than I would. (Spoiler, I don't.)

Third, Aby is entirely right to ban you as once you were told to stop and remove yourself via cryo, you did neither. Thus violating Rule 1.

Once more, apologize for commenting but I felt compelled as I was pinged in this non-sense for some reason and wanted my stance on it perfectly clear.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

I don't think you have sufficiently addressed or misinterpreted my points although you clearly tried and put time and effort to it which ill thank you for but its like we are in two fundamentally different realities trying to argue the definition of a perfect apple doubt there is anything to gain from either of us taking this any further.

I don't want to make a ban appeal ever again.
Can i please just have my forums account/posts permanently deleted and maybe my ckey data wiped?  thank you.

(Ckey: Gamedevwifu)

16 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Can i please just have my forums account/posts permanently deleted and maybe my ckey data wiped?  thank you.

Quoting from the ToS.

You recognise that, due to the nature of the information collected, collected data may be retained indefinitely for the purposes of preventing fraudulent activity from occurring. 

We don't tend to go around and nuke someone's data, especially if its just someone banned who wants their stuff gone. The "Right To Erasure" is also part of GDPR, and you are only covered by that if you are inside a country that is part of the European Union, or you are in the United Kingdom. 

If you wish to not make a ban appeal again, you can easily do that yourself by just not writing one. Its that easy. 

• Like 1

Is there a way to delete my account wile keeping all the data you require to ensure there are no fraudulent stuff would happen?

17 hours ago, AffectedArc07 said:

We don't tend to go around and nuke someone's data, especially if its just someone banned who wants their stuff gone

I am tired and rather busy with some IRL bullshit so excuse me if I don't go for a long time with this.

So to be clear - you don't want to play if you can't go around saying 'nya' and calling everyone Senpai? 

On 8/28/2021 at 10:41 PM, Boxy said:

That's possible the dumbest hill I've seen someone choose. Amazing. Your choice here.

I don't care to argue the merits of MRP vs LRP/HRP here or anything like that. This whole thing is absolutely too stupid. Just don't be a cringe anime person please for the love of god. Think of how it looks to new people logging into the server - I wouldn't want to play on a server that allows that and sure as hell don't want to headmin one. If an admin tells you to stop a gimmick, stop the gimmick. If they tell you not to commit suicide because you can't say Nya, just go to cryo. It's that simple.

Complaint is without any merit at all and can be considered resolved, Senapi. Nya~

• Like 6
  • clown 1
  • honk 1
  • bap 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use