Character Bio: Gordon Whitlock

Ninjawaha

Basic Information

First Name: Gordon

Last Name: Whitlock

Orientation: Bisexual

Nicknames/Alias: Grungle, Gordie.

Age/D.O.B: 30

Place Of Birth: The Intes Cluster, aboard the S.S Terminal. Approximately 12 light years away from Sol and located within an Asteroid belt.  

Species: Human

Blood Type: A+

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Affiliation: Nanotrasen Employee, hired first as apart of the Research Division.

Religious Beliefs: Gordon has no true god he worships, but can be seen constantly attempting 'contact' with multiple gods or idols.
       [Addendum: When asked of the significance of his hair flower, there is reason to believe it was once viewed as a charm, or relic.]

Character Biography

Appearance:
Standing at 5'8 Gordon Whitlock carries himself with a very energetic and upbeat posture, smile lines appear somewhat faded around his cheeks and underneath his eyes. His graying hair has white streaks running from his scalp to the tips of his ponytail. Whitlock's complexion is a pale white, not including the darkened scarred tissue that begins below his elbow and runs to right below his prosthetic left hands wrist, where the flesh ends and the metal begins. His eyes are a soft green, and nestled gently within his somewhat unkempt hair is a flower pin whom's artificial coloring has begun to fade from time. 

ART BY https://twitter.com/lolkickdude_ PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!
@lolkickdude_.thumb.png.b9a3ac152384dcaffbb7547a310e4601.png
ART BY https://twitter.com/lolkickdude_ PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!

Character Voice: 
Gordon Whitlock carries a very rugged voice, the tone of which is usually spoken in a sly, smug know-it-all tone in almost any scenario in which he isn't thanking someone. Sarcasm and sass are very apparent in almost every sentence he finishes.

(Video is just my interpretation of what Gordon likely, loosely sounds like. Feel free to imagine his voice however you see fit to him :)

Personality: 

Gordon Whitlock is an eccentric and abrasive person with a side of being abhorrently neurotic. Though in the past Gordon had found it difficult to respect authority, recently his outlook has completely mellowed out when in regards to higher ups, and he has generally become a much more passive person. Though Gordon can often panic, it is often never shown on his outer appearance other than a handful of nervous tics that he has. 

Whitlock has been described by his peers as a 'Mad Scientist'.

Medical Record:

Spoiler
  • Upon recovery from the S.S Terminal, Whitlocks left Arm and Hand were torn off from below the shoulder, the hand was not found on the S.S Terminal, but the rest of Whitlock's left arm was found on his person, and was eventually re-attached to his body when given medical attention. 
  • Despite many efforts to, Whitlock has shown that cloning appendages of any sort on his body is proven an imperfect practice, usually leading to defect organs and limbs to the point of being non-usable, or nothing more than organic waste. Due to this, it is recommended that prosthetics are used to replace lost organs or body parts. 
  • Despite Whitlock's relatively young age, his hair and organs have begun to show signs and conditions typically found in older humans. 

[Addendum: Whitlock has begun to show signs of Prosopagnosia, although he still seems capable of recognizing his coworkers. Further examination required.] 

Character Relations

Family:

Spoiler

No Biological Family Members

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend |  Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | HateFear | Faltering Memory Of 

Spoiler

Xion
"Funny fella, hear them often over comms."

Chaka 
"I may have known ye' for only a small amount of time- But with what little time I did know ye', you quickly earned my respect. Hope t'see you around some shifts!"

Iris
"Haven't seen you in ages.. Hope you're getting along fine, Iris."

G.O.R.D.O.N
"Hello, Gordon! Bah, it's always nice to see you, buddy."

Chikitita
"You worry me sometimes, I hope you're doin' alright, Chiki."

Jakki Rockatansky
"Hell yeah, Prosthetic bro! Seems we both cant get our old hands back, eh? It ain't too bad, though."

Rivera Kirkland
"It's always nice talkin' with you, Rivera, but please stay safe out here, eh?"

Angel Anide
"Y've got that.. Mad spark in your eyes, excited to see what you get up to. And, beyond that, you're quite the caring person."

Kikeri
"Always fun to see you around."

Richard Wallace
"I.. It's been awhile since I heard that name."

Skeksis
"Skeks! Gods, feels like it's been ages. But it's nice to see you around and about- Things sure have changed, haven't they?"

Kelvin Endsley 
"There's.. Something im rememberin'.."

Niti
"Memory's gettin' fuzzy, but I feel fond when I remember your name.."

Kincaid Renard
"Familiar face, quite the goofball aren'tchya?"

B.O.O.P
"Good ol' Boop, reliable as hell. Thanks, Boop."

Lllmirag
"Cant tell if it's my memory failin' or what, but you've always been a gem, Mir. Good t'see you still around."

"Still callin' me.. Grungle, huh?"

Goobina
"Goob! Yer' a funny fella, making the station a whole helluva lot brighter just by bein' on it." 

Keziah Braun
"Cant deny it, always is nice seein' you around the station."

Andra Haltheart
"..I feel somber rememberin' that name."

James Auchvulf
"It's hard to believe sometimes how long I've known people on this shithole- Thanks fer' making it less of one, James."

Qixxiq Xiqqix
"Bestie, you're damn reliable, love having you around!"

Mike Spike
"We're pretty damn similar, last we spoke, you're funny but.. Stay safe, yeah?"

Faction Relations

AlliedNeutral | DislikeEnemy

Spoiler

Nanotrasen
"I respect you and your people, hell.. I work fer' ya' more than I thought I would."

"I dont think I got time to go anywhere else."

The Syndicate
"You take the lives of those I cherish, I cant believe I ever had such a naive outlook on ye'.."

Other Information

I will definitely be adding onto this as Gordon grows as a character, many things are subject to change in this biography. 

And! If I forgot anyone's character, please do let me know!

Edited by Ninjawaha
  • Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use