Hi I'm Bubblegum the REAL pink Vulpkanin

Bubblegum

Hello! I have returned! I'd like to put this here in case my unlikely demise once again. You might have come across that stinky slime imposter of mine, pay him no heed as all slime users are baddies.

Anyways, I'm Bubblegum. The (mostly) friendly Vulpkanin on station. I enjoy playing chef, medical and geneticist. Considering geneticist was a big reason why I was gone I'll be giving that a break for a bit to focus on being a better player. I can't wait to see all my old friends and new ones in-game! I've also learned new skills from other servers and I can't wait to use them on Paradise. 

Cya ingame nerds♡

Edited by Bubblegum
  • Like 4
  • fastparrot 3

Slime one better, afaik you’re not from the land of tea

Welcome back, though at some point you will have to fight over the name as the game doesn’t like people with the same name ingame (prime example, cryoing deletes both your records)

• honk 1
  • bap 1

Pretty sure the imposter would be the one that appeared months after the first one :^)

But yes hello.

You'll need to fight Megafauna Bubblegum in a variety of horrible ways to ever claim the name from the pink slime nerd.

• dead 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use