Hiya!

Xevli

Hey everyone, so I've been playing SS13 for quite a while - not so long on Paradise. I tend to play Security Officer or a Medical Doctor; with the same character Xevli Blitz (I should probably make separate ones but.. I then forget to switch characters unfortunately) I can't remember the last server I was active on - but I went by the same (Or Kili Durin, and generally played QM and always began Cargonia)

Look forward to SPEHSS with you all!

• Like 4

Hi! Enjoy the server! Looking forward to seeing you in spess.

21 minutes ago, CourierAsy said:

Hope to see you around soon. Just avoid the trolls and you'll be fine. For instance, Fiona Phillips is someone you never interact with

I will beat you

41 minutes ago, CourierAsy said:

For instance, Fiona Phillips is someone you never interact with

Ah yes, I can attest. Be especially wary of a certain "Woje"-- the person who plays this Fiona character. They are a polish administrator disguised as a mentor and worst of all *dun dun dun* a botanist!!! The humanity!

• angryeyes 1

48 minutes ago, destinycall said:

A botanist, you say?   Is that even allowed!?

Also, welcome to Paradise, Xevli.   I look forward to being healed and/or arrested by you in the future.

Why not both?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use