Commissions Info Megathread

AffectedArc07

I have seen a fair few people asking in the discord if any artsy people here do commissions, and a lot of artsy people who have open commissions, however theres no link between.

This thread is for said artsy people to post their commission info / commissions sheet. This can include, but is not limited to:

• Contact details
  • Examples of your work (Not too many to avoid threadspam)
  • General pricing
  • Restrictions on what you will/will not draw

Note: This thread is for artists to say their commissions are open, not for people to ask "Anyone doing commissions?". Anyone asking that will have their posts removed. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Picture with details and a couple of examples. Commissions are currently opencommissionsheet_copy(1).thumb.jpg.c2efe61452e91f58dfab1a15128d7fdf.jpg

You can also check my art thread here with more examples: 

Edited by McRamon
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to ask this on the discord and clutter the art channel so I made this thing. Just message me on the paradise discord or through my profile if you got any cool ideas or characters or whatever. 

Uh yeah thanks for looking I guess?

comission thing.png

• Like 7
  • explodyparrot 1

B i t of a wide post but here's all the essential details! :3

Fairly new to this freelance work so testing the waters at the moment.

Carrd Link: https://pictal.carrd.co/ 

I post all my NSFW junk at uhh the Twitter/Newsgrounds  so BEAR in mind before jumping into that platform :D

E-FSAEqXEAES0QU?format=jpg&name=large

E-FSAC8WYAUfHIO?format=jpg&name=large

E-FSADzXsAIAbb_?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pict
  • Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use