Make clings immune to SR gibbing

Frank

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

The kit doesn't quite make up for that in my opinion.

Agree to disagree. Space-walking, the regenerative stasis, x-ray, anti-stun, and speed-legs are all incredibly good and on top of that situationally better than anything in the traitor kit really. 

11 minutes ago, Longpipe23 said:

Agree to disagree. Space-walking, the regenerative stasis, x-ray, anti-stun, and speed-legs are all incredibly good and on top of that situationally better than anything in the traitor kit really. 

Yeah we will keep on disagreeing there and thats fine. I know it is quite powerful, but trust me on one thing. If security officers didn't have to hold back on vampires or regular traitors, dealing with them would be a piece of cake. 

3 hours ago, Longpipe23 said:

I think it's just people using the kit incorrectly.

The issue is that the kit is the same 4 powers every time used to run around being Funny rather than playing it as intended, and frankly it's not the best for the kinds of objectives they get. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Woje said:

The issue is that the kit is the same 4 powers every time used to run around being Funny rather than playing it as intended, and frankly it's not the best for the kinds of objectives they get. 

I agree wholeheartedly. Hence why I think changeling is probably one of the worst antagonists, even more so than vampire in terms of actual enjoyment or intrigue. Needs some changes which I myself do not want to have to do; a Herculean task that. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Longpipe23 said:

if you play them as intended - a stealth antagonist - it does admittedly kind of suck. 

They haven't been intended to be stealth antagonists since 2015.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use