A brief look into what once was

Spacemanspark

Yesterday, I was reminiscing in the discord about old features, and I remembered that I had a few videos from back in 2014-2015. The following is one of them; a somewhat bland blob round. Yet the amount of changes made to the game since then present themselves within the first thirty or so seconds. 

If you skip to approximately twenty minutes in, you will begin to see glimpses of how the station used to look. Mostly the brig, bridge, EVA and a small bit of cargo. Eventually, it moves towards the right side of the station. Yes, we had a DJ room. 

Keep in mind this video was made back when I was still attending high school, lmao. I am no professional game streamer nerd. 

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • Like 1
  • eyes 1
  • stunbaton 1

God those old firelocks date this pretty accurately. I sprited those for Baystation many moons ago. Different times. Not great times, ahah.

It's always nice to look back over the years and see how things have changed.

Edited by Sonador

1 hour ago, Sonador said:

God those old firelocks date this pretty accurately. I sprited those for Baystation many moons ago. Different times. Not great times, ahah.

It's always nice to look back over the years and see how things have changed.

I actually prefer those airlock sprites over our current ones, if I'm honest! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use